I Became the Male Lead's Adoptive Daughter - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Aggregator gang
wait, regressed as in reborn?
yeah seems like it. apparently the story the mc fell into is about a regressor. which I can't tell if it's a good twist since it's been hidden for the whole story up till this point or something that probably should have been mentioned a while ago.

Aggregator gang
yeah seems like it. apparently the story the mc fell into is about a regressor. which I can't tell if it's a good twist since it's been hidden for the whole story up till this point or something that probably should have been mentioned a while ago.
Man, I went back to try and get the plot of the story this all takes place in, and it honestly feels like the author is kind of making it up as they goes along. Not as in the actual manwha feels thrown together; the pacing is actually really nice, and if you just take it as a slice of life about a duke adopting a lost heir to his family it works really well. It feels more like when you make a character for a tabletop rpg, and as you go along the DM has to make up backstory and lore whenever you get to a new area. So far nothing has contradicted itself, and none of the revelations are too worldbreaking. But I feel that if you were to cut out the bit about Baria(Varia) and the whole romance book itself, and just focused on the mystery behind Leonia's parents and past along with the current political intrigue, you'd have a pretty compelling story in its own right.

Aggregator gang
But I feel that if you were to cut out the bit about Baria(Varia) and the whole romance book itself, and just focused on the mystery behind Leonia's parents and past along with the current political intrigue, you'd have a pretty compelling story in its own right.
yeah thought that too. with how the mc is acting, switching between acting like a kid whose only slightly mature and suddenly acting like an old grandma at some parts. it feels like the story it self isn't even sure if the mc should act like someone who regressed or not. plus the fact that there hasn't been too much in the story where it played a major role.

Users who are viewing this thread