I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 47

Supporter
@AngryFerret I like these kinds of stories because I really enjoy reading about a protagonist trying to adjust to a new life. Another example is Violet Evergarden, my favorite scene is the one where she reveals to the rest of the letter writing crew that she's an amputee and fine-tunes her prosthetic in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me with what happens next,I'm so anxious for the safety of these children :c

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 Hyyym, yea I get it. For me at least in the part that I understand. This more of seeing people in extreme situations and how they deal with aftermath from them. There is something appealing and cathartic in it. Just people that survived and show some other side what life is. It make it somehow more personal.

Oh yeah Violet Evergarden is a perfect example. Sadly there are not that many animes like that, A silent voice and maybe some other minor stuff but that's it. I would love to see something with blind MC or with other disabilities.

Also from more vulgar reason I just like to see marks of life on people its more interesting this way, than with standard beauty or handsome.

@riflow
Not sure if this is accurate but seems to be since this was spoiled for me a while back, apparently she becomes a spirit contractor or whatever and stays out of body to avoid the suffering and eventually gets rescued, and they think shes depressed and suicidal (and Emiel blames himself I think, hes the one who saves her I think.) where she gets on a ledge but shes not in her body or something, think they said she was trying to get back into her body? I don't quite remember this is very fuzzy.

Double-page supporter
ahh not really gore ...
i've seen worse gore manga with initial of B and even more worse gore manga on N site

thought it will be some kind of torture like slicing skin little by little to the lil girl or maybe electrocute a lil bit to ease the pain of getting her real eye. or maybe the duke torturing the seller of the eye, like cutting his limb little by little or maybe just stabbing many times with fork or something, oh yeah pencil/pen

Fed-Kun's army
Dying is too little for that lefton fella. He must suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. A billion times more than what Estelle is feeling right now.

He doesn't deserve the sweet relief of death, oh no no no. He must suffer.

In cases of stuff like this, it's actually really easy for children to dissociate because their identities are still fluid. The amount that a child will dissociate is different though depending on personal circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Yo so I have not read this manga in like 30 chapters. Last time I looked she was just hanging out with her brother and dad, now her fingernails are being taken. Wtf?

Yooooo this was all fluff and wholesomeness a few chapters ago but... but....

This pathetic excuse of a person better suffer for what he's done to estelle. The girl's been through a lot ever since she was born. Doing all this for some selfish reasons and no regards to other people's life. Aaaaagh

I hope that Estelle and thirteen will escape and the damages won't be too severe. Can't bear to see my babies broken 😭😭

Aggregator gang
Nonononononono not like this. I should have expected this after we got so much fluff.

Is there a reason why this is an Isekai?
It might be better if it's not.
I totally forgot that this is an Isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh... I know "magic," but beating and torturing a "test subject" seems rather unscientific and a waste of time (which he has very little).

Wasn't he researching how to extend lifespans? This seems more like awakening her potential by escalating crisis and just plain sadism.

Users who are viewing this thread