I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 47

That last page gave me Higurashi flashbacks. I hope someone saves Thirteen & Estelle soon.

oh nu me baby can't watch this too dark ;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; i peed cuz too spoopy o no

Dex-chan lover
The fuck?
I'd at least rather Lefton to have a good reason to torture his subject, rather than just for, what appears to be, his own sick pleasure.

barely an isekai. my focus when watching tv is different than my focus in isolation. one is much more enjoyable than the other.

Estalle literally have the memories of a reincarnated person
And from the whole shit
It like only 1% is used
This shit get 1 - 80 real fast

Double-page supporter
@arsoon you know we all agree it’s dumb but she only has faint memories and that was mainly for her Get a personality while locked away both now and then

Estelle being a reincarnated person is really has no effect on this manhwa. Eventho she has memories of her past life, her style and action were like a child. Maybe it is (a little) understandable since she gained her memories later when she was about 4-5 years old, so maybe it’s like a distant memory to her origin children body. But until now, I can’t really get it why the author just had to make it isekai while it would be just fine if it isn’t. It’s kinda likely forced because of isekai trend in korea 😪. I kinda still hope there would be some kind of turning event or twist about her gained her past memories.

Users who are viewing this thread