I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey While Relying on Quickness - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
An oof of so many levels, but hey, pretty alright for a first try! (Makin assumptions)

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii :
The last event of this chapter (bumping into a masked girl) only happen in the second half of the 13th chapter of the webnovel (and it's by no way a webnovel with short chapters) so yes the mangaka's version rushed an awfull lot and skipped a truckload of original (for isekai stories) and interresting events and hardships to get the waifu appear on the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide if the language is that bad originally as well, or it's the translation that is.

Wow, this translation. Did you just run it through google translate, then paste it into photoshop immediately? Like no editing, to trying to make it sound natural or even make sense? I appreciate the effort you took to make this, but it kinda feels like I'm making more of an effort with this comment than you did making this translation. And that's sad. But here are some of my favorite lines from the manga:

"These days, this cheats can make a lot of harem thing." lel what?

"What a deadly swung" A deadly swung indeed.

"At this time, When he showed up -- I'm gonna kill him with my basic weapon" At this time, When you wrote that -- I will write a comment with my basic keyboard.

"Oh It's because it's a monkey who came to this town in such a hurry" Was that supposed to be a question? "Why are you in such a hurry?"??? ????

"I will not go to the guild at tomorrow" Okay, don't. TF???
2 pages later: "Alright, I'm going to the guild" :| ....

Fed-Kun's army
@Anreon well he basicall said that on the first page that he just copy pasted it on google translate

Dex-chan lover
Its not the right time to make that black rabbit joke. On top of being unnecessary. If you have time to make jokes you have time to proofread, its easier than translating even.

I have heard too many nice things about this manga to read a crap translator version. Thanks but no thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, what a garbage mangaka. I had underclassmen in the 10th grade who could and did better than this while barely even trying.

@twinklecake @Aleh if you mean that the english sentences are complete and utter garbage, then blame the translator. if you mean the story is complete and utter garbage, then blame the mangaka.

I personally dont think the translation is doing the mangaka any favors though.

Users who are viewing this thread