I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
sun?
we all know how that ends
image-2023-11-10-171720501.png

Logical error in my opinion on dating. Okay bro, take care.

Reflect on yourself next time (because I'm done with you). This isn't even about your opinion: you spent more time trying to cook me on that post than trying to discuss your own point of view. Like that dude in the chapter. That's not an opinion, that's a personal attack.

I'm a nobody on the internet reading self insert age gap romance manga, so I don't care. I've already hit rock bottom. but I hope you don't conduct yourself that way around your friends and family.
Probably because you spent more time trying to feel personally attacked, than actually being so. It was never about an opinion. You took offense to the idea that two people could be equally wrong or bear partial blame. So when that ridiculous viewpoint that got any sort of heat, you fell back on the tried-n-true "I'm the better person" song-and-dance, when you were anything but. This is why you feel personally attacked: you can't handle criticism, period. This is why, and again, the last sentences I quote from you here are literally a regurgitation of everything that has already been said: you had nothing to add. Which would be fine if you simply admitted to it. Yet, the person on the opposite to you is the bad guy, because... "reasons"?

Self-deprecation as an attempt to seem humble gets you no brownie points, on the internet or IRL.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh there are millions of completely vapid people, absolutely basic bitches, in the world. So while her ex is crude, it's not like he is automatically incorrect just because she's a hot love interest girl in a manga. It feels like he was frustrated from getting neither fun nor sex from being with her, despite many attempts ("whenever we get a good mood going"), instead she was just guiding him into one of the most brainless consumer activities possible - eating and movies in a cinema.
That said, I believe she can change for the better, she just lacked the motivation and power of will to do so. Would be an interesting direction for the story, where opposed to Shou-kun's growth and character development which went off screen, hers would happen right before our eyes, with necessary support in terms of Shou unconditionally loving her, and with the reasoning of being worthy of his feelings and of him in general.

Dex-chan lover
tbh there are millions of completely vapid people, absolutely basic bitches, in the world. So while her ex is crude, it's not like he is automatically incorrect just because she's a hot love interest girl in a manga. It feels like he was frustrated from getting neither fun nor sex from being with her, despite many attempts ("whenever we get a good mood going"), instead she was just guiding him into one of the most brainless consumer activities possible - eating and movies in a cinema.
That said, I believe she can change for the better, she just lacked the motivation and power of will to do so. Would be an interesting direction for the story, where opposed to Shou-kun's growth and character development which went off screen, hers would happen right before our eyes, with necessary support in terms of Shou unconditionally loving her, and with the reasoning of being worthy of his feelings and of him in general.
If you're not enjoying a relationship, for whatever reason, then of course you're right to put an end to it. But there's not really any excuse for going about it that way.

Dex-chan lover
That scene where she's giving all those reasons why he shouldn't want to date her, and he cuts right through it all with a beautifully laconic question that completely floors her is just... perfection.

Dex-chan lover
And then ? Were there no new chapters since then ?
Even the series "Sono Mono. Nochi nii..." has been on hiatus for quite some time now.

Dex-chan lover
"I've been crushing on you for 8 years, I don't want to go straight to the final result"

-said no one ever. Shut the fuck up!!any man in that situation if he really liked a woman that he knew liked him would instantly bed her or propose and make it official , not do excessive courting.

Fuck, if I was her Id cry tears of joy at his proclamations, damn gigachad rizzmaxxed me already

Dex-chan lover
I started this because of the sensei, but at this point I'm starting to fall more for him loll

Users who are viewing this thread