I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but expecting comprehension from these commenters is just setting yourself up for failure.

It’s not only a double standard but have these people ever been in love? Yeah just go ahead and give up on the person u love the second they’re interested in another person??

I want her gone just as much but expecting that is…….

Dex-chan lover
Although it’s the point, total déjà vu of the fisrt few chapters. Also he would be a hypocrite if he told her to give up on him.

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Won't drop it cause it's so early and the art is gorgeous. But putting this on hold. I thought this would just be some nice flirty fluff but instead we're heading straight into triangle and drama territory. Will speed through the chapters with this hanger on that has no chance when there's more to read and her arc is done.

Dex-chan lover
I mean sure, she doesnt HAVE to give up on him, but MC doesnt have to respond to her feelings either. So unless she gets creepy stalker-ish, if she wants to keep chasing the small chance miracle that he will turn her way all her life, whatever girl, be my guest.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is going to be the motivation for Sensei girl to actually pursue him. She's gonna say this girl would be a much better fit for him but then is gonna start feel some kind of way in her heart & realize she see's him as a man & actually does want to be with him & then finally pursue him. Calling it right now lol

Dex-chan lover
id-win-sensei.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It was more the 'knowing the other person is in a relationship' thing that was bothering me.
You can still be persistent when someone says no, to an extent, but obviously not when she believes the other person is in a relationship (which MC does not think with the FMC - though she is trying to start one instead of just very firmly denying the MC, which is scummy on her end, but that's a different topic).
Keep in mind his friends told her last chapter that he made up liking someone else to keep from hurting her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
damn... we got some feral raccoons in the chat here... she's just an earnest girl trying to get her feelings across, damn.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't nothing wrong with shooting your shot. I applaud homegirl for trying... even if dude is gonna reject her in the most respectful way possible 💀

Users who are viewing this thread