Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Moeka's Interrogation

Wow, it ended with the same cliffhanger as last chapter and once again nothing will happen because the author is a genius and cockblocked the MC from the start lmao. Also, didn't expect Moeka to break character like that at all.

@kasenova Then start getting ready to be disappointed since this is the same premise as the author's previous work and I doubt he had a change of heart.

Contributor
meh, knowing many harem manga will have the mc only choose 1 heroine.
makes me a bit irritated with this kind of harem.
it was like, what is the purpose of the chapter for each sub heroine, if they aren't gonna be chosen in the end.
f*ck shit man. please author-san, learn from 100GF or yonakano reiji.

Why'd he turn Moeka-sensei in a pedo without self control out of nowhere? Makes no sense

Base on the type of mc he does not have the guts and courage to cheat to his crush he might become an eternal Jp virgin protaginst

@Touko That's literally the main thing his magic does. He makes anyone who's affected by it fall uncontrollably in love with him.

So far there's no one who's been able to withstand his magic no matter how strong they are. Why would she be any different?

Dex-chan lover
We didn't move from where we left off in the last chapter. It's more like a .5 version of the previous chapter 😂

"I'm in trouble"
Getting your dick sucked by two blazing hot girls is not trouble you fucking loser.

@FictionWeavile
Why would she be any different?
His love interest will be immune, so that he won't have any doubts about her feelings.
Mentor/handler having immunity or resistance would make it easier to train the ability, which probably means they don't have any

Users who are viewing this thread