I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 28

Banned
The mystery of "is he actually retarded or just pretending". Google immediately fetched an 11yo Reddit account where he's been rage-baiting for the better part of a decade, so I'm thinking it's genuine. I mean, If you pretend that long, are you really pretending anymore?

For your commitment to the bit, you've earned my updoot.
Are you pretending to be a schizo? Or are you one unironically? Just read out loud what you just typed out. Ask yourself if you are healthy for doing these things. Lmao absolute joke of a human.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Mei not wearing a bra? Karen doesn't appear to take one off her when she gets her tits out. How lewd.

Manager-chan finally figured out that Riri's a huge lesbian. Wonder how she'll react.
i wondered the same at first but i think she just pushed her bra up, u can see some of it in one of the panels

I sure hope we manage to fumble our way to a poly ending here. "I can't deny your love for other girls" IS a good sign, but if Mei isn't actually happy about it then it's not gonna work regardless. Poor Mei has a backbone made of jello when a pretty girl bats her eyelashes lol

Dex-chan lover
Riri's boobs are so ample and gorgeous. And I imagine they must smell really nice.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread