I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Not changing lanes, he's still trash for be a complete fethnugget for the entirety of their engagement.

Group Leader
I mean that's what any decent person would do, so why is it when Wistrash did it everyone gonna change lanes? Like no, if he was decent in the first place, this is the natural thing to do. Just because he suddenly became decent after being a trash for 10 whole years doesn't make me feel anything remotely bad for him. Serves him right

Double-page supporter
Bwahahaha Aqua and Dee changing lanes faster than I blink

Also, I just noticed that I use Nivea skin so soft lotion and lip balm... Lol

Thanks for the update Princess Alliance team!

@TrollKing1
Did you miss how he basically ignored her and dismissed any semblance of proper interaction with her in the 10 years they're engaged and her basically living in his house? Not to mention he's the first one to suggest and sign the annulment papers

Dex-chan lover
@fictionsBFF Novel explains that brown-hair's
dad lost his business connections with Vinfried shortly after that bullying incident, which means the family finances are affected. Brown hair is convinced MC and ML set this up, and wants revenge for it.

ayooon, good job fucker that’s the best thing you can do for her after you made her suffer, now leave her alone you trash

Fed-Kun's army
good on wistrash for not getting in neveah’s way now but where was that energy when they were engaged for freaking ten years.....

Wistash’s problem was that he was neglectful and indifferent towards her. Doing nothing is on brand for him even if it’s now to her benefit. He’s not irredeemable, I just DGAF

Fed-Kun's army
The main reason why I dropped Abandoned Empress was the ending where
Aristia ended up with Ruve
(I seem to never let this go lol). I would've yeeted if Navier from Remarried Empress ended up with Sovieshu too.

Those men could change for the better, but I would not forget all the shit they've done. They could regret, atone, and become sympathetic characters, but I never want them to be ML 🤷🤷

shut up you fucking wistrash. You think if you said that you're a good chara now? NO. NEVER!

Remember that in the previous chapter you wish to cut all of FL's way of escape so that she could only go to you. Damn psycho!

oh and I honestly kinda surprised that there's nothing like bitch princess from FL's homeland

@Shdill Hey I think you should hide that ending you mentioned under a spoiler tag ^^' For those who haven't read it yet or not caught up

Dex-chan lover
Gonna have to agree with the position that Wistrash continues to just be himself regardless of the net gain/losses. ML had Wistrash pegged: weak. (I don't think he sees himself any better/good for turning down that woman. He just knew that whatever he was, she was worse.)

this is still not gonna change my view to the duke.. like the FL said you already waste that 10 years, small act like this won't be a big matter to me...

Nay guys. 10 years of beep > 1 time defending her.
He's still going to the trashbin.

Users who are viewing this thread