I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

hey @diahadelia123 , you’re evil. thanks to your horse meme, my mind automatically replaces eclot’s head with that stupid horse drawing xD

look at what you did to me:

meme.jpg

Why exactly did the king decide that Ria would be the heir? (and having concubines?) I don't remember

@Adhayra from what i remember, yeldria is the heir because (despite his numerous concubines) the emperor wasn't able to have any children. the situation would change if his empress or concubines became pregnant but until they do, his sister is officially his heir just so that the nobles know to whom the throne would go in case of the emperor's death and don't get any funny ideas of assassinating him and taking it for themselves. or that there won't be a civil war as soon as he dies.

but, again. if he ever has any children, yeldria will be 'moved down the succession line'.

Dex-chan lover
That earring tho, it only one?
It's cool if she wants to wear just one earring but that one looks like an earring from a pair.
Idk why I'm so bothered, ignore me.

Dex-chan lover
Calanthe??? Did we suddenly enter the Witcher's world ahahahaha!! Also GIRL YOU GO YELDRIA!!!!

As great as this sounds, I feel like this is going to backfire. But honestly, I think it was the appropriate thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread