I found ways to break MD's formatting :P

Dex-chan lover
If you guys find anything new, put it here.

Spoilers within spoilers do not work
Hello world
Hello world

You can make super small texts by overlapping the sub and sup formats together.

Putting a quote inside spoiler tags
will break it.

apparantly this happens if you layer url, spoiler, and img formats in that order.

Funny stuffs happen when you put a quote inside a sub or sup format. Imma copy paste WW2 wiki in a quote.

World War II (often abbreviated to WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. The vast majority of the world's countries—including all the great powers—eventually formed two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. A state of total war emerged, directly involving more than 100 million people from over 30 countries. The major participants threw their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities behind the war effort, blurring the distinction between civilian and military resources. World War II was the deadliest conflict in human history, marked by 50 to 85 million fatalities, most of whom were civilians in the Soviet Union and China. It included massacres, the genocide of the Holocaust, strategic bombing, premeditated death from starvation and disease, and the only use of nuclear weapons in war.[1][2][3][4]

World War II
Infobox collage for WWII.PNG
(clockwise from top left)
Chinese forces in the Battle of Wanjialing Australian 25-pounder guns during the First Battle of El Alamein German Stuka dive bombers on the Eastern Front in December 1943 American naval force in the Lingayen Gulf Wilhelm Keitel signing the German Instrument of Surrender Soviet troops in the Battle of Stalingrad
Date
1 September 1939 – 2 September 1945
(6 years and 1 day)[a]
Europe, Pacific, Atlantic, South-East Asia, China, Middle East, Mediterranean, North Africa, Horn of Africa, Australia, briefly North and South America
Result
Allied victory
Collapse of Nazi Germany
Fall of Japanese and Italian Empires
Beginning of the Nuclear Age
Advent of air supremacy as the most important factor in then contemporary warfare
Dissolution of the League of Nations
Creation of the United Nations
Emergence of the United States and the Soviet Union as rival superpowers
Beginning of the Cold War (more...)
Participants
Allies
Axis
Commanders and leaders
Main Allied leaders
Soviet Union Joseph Stalin
United States Franklin D. Roosevelt
United Kingdom Winston Churchill
Republic of China (1912–1949) Chiang Kai-shek
Main Axis leaders
Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler
Empire of Japan Hirohito
Kingdom of Italy Benito Mussolini
Casualties and losses
Military dead:
Over 16,000,000
Civilian dead:
Over 45,000,000
Total dead:
Over 61,000,000
(1937–1945)
...further details
Military dead:
Over 8,000,000
Civilian dead:
Over 4,000,000
Total dead:
Over 12,000,000
(1937–1945)
...further details
Japan, which aimed to dominate Asia and the Pacific, was at war with China by 1937,[5] though neither side had declared war on the other. World War II is generally said to have begun on 1 September 1939,[6] with the invasion of Poland by Germany and subsequent declarations on Germany by France and the United Kingdom. From late 1939 to early 1941, in a series of campaigns and treaties, Germany conquered or controlled much of continental Europe, and formed the Axis alliance with Italy and Japan. Under the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact of August 1939, Germany and the Soviet Union partitioned and annexed territories of their European neighbours, Poland, Finland, Romania and the Baltic states. Following the onset of campaigns in North Africa and East Africa, and the fall of France in mid 1940, the war continued primarily between the European Axis powers and the British Empire. War in the Balkans, the aerial Battle of Britain, the Blitz, and the long Battle of the Atlantic followed. On 22 June 1941, the European Axis powers launched an invasion of the Soviet Union, opening the largest land theatre of war in history. This Eastern Front trapped the Axis, most crucially the German Wehrmacht, into a war of attrition. In December 1941, Japan launched a surprise attack on the United States and European colonies in the Pacific Ocean. Following an immediate U.S. declaration of war against Japan, supported by one from Great Britain, the European Axis powers quickly declared war on the U.S. in solidarity with their Japanese ally. Rapid Japanese conquests over much of the Western Pacific ensued, perceived by many in Asia as liberation from Western dominance and resulting in the support of several armies from defeated territories.

The Axis advance in the Pacific halted in 1942 when Japan lost the critical Battle of Midway; later, Germany and Italy were defeated in North Africa and then, decisively, at Stalingrad in the Soviet Union. Key setbacks in 1943, which included a series of German defeats on the Eastern Front, the Allied invasions of Sicily and Italy, and Allied victories in the Pacific, cost the Axis its initiative and forced it into strategic retreat on all fronts. In 1944, the Western Allies invaded German-occupied France, while the Soviet Union regained its territorial losses and turned toward Germany and its allies. During 1944 and 1945 the Japanese suffered major reverses in mainland Asia in South Central China and Burma, while the Allies crippled the Japanese Navy and captured key Western Pacific islands.

The war in Europe concluded with an invasion of Germany by the Western Allies and the Soviet Union, culminating in the capture of Berlin by Soviet troops, the suicide of Adolf Hitler and the German unconditional surrender on 8 May 1945. Following the Potsdam Declaration by the Allies on 26 July 1945 and the refusal of Japan to surrender under its terms, the United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on 6 and 9 August respectively. With an invasion of the Japanese archipelago imminent, the possibility of additional atomic bombings, the Soviet entry into the war against Japan and its invasion of Manchuria, Japan announced its intention to surrender on 15 August 1945, cementing total victory in Asia for the Allies. Tribunals were set up by fiat by the Allies and war crimes trials were conducted in the wake of the war both against the Germans and the Japanese.

World War II changed the political alignment and social structure of the globe. The United Nations (UN) was established to foster international co-operation and prevent future conflicts; the victorious great powers—China, France, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States—became the permanent members of its Security Council.[7] The Soviet Union and United States emerged as rival superpowers, setting the stage for the nearly half-century long Cold War. In the wake of European devastation, the influence of its great powers waned, triggering the decolonisation of Africa and Asia. Most countries whose industries had been damaged moved towards economic recovery and expansion. Political integration, especially in Europe, emerged as an effort to end pre-war enmities and create a common identity.[8]

Feel free to copy paste this to see if I'm telling the truth.

If I find any more, I'll put it here.

I don't think I ever reported this, though I believe someone else did in the past.
Symptoms. Everything left of the breaking bbcode is properly put in spoilers. Everything contained within and after it are placed outside of spoilers.

Honestly, just about every formatting tag but bold, italic, underline, strike-through, code, sub, sup, and image are broken in spoilers.
bbcode for all examples below are directly copy/paste-able.

center​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]center]broken[[i][/i]/center]still broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken​
still broken

left​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]left]broken[[i][/i]/left]still broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken​
still broken

right​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]right]broken[[i][/i]/right]still broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken​
still broken

hr​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]hr][[i][/i]/hr]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken

h1​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]h1]broken[[i][/i]/h1]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken

broken​

broken

h2​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]h2]broken[[i][/i]/h2]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken

broken​

broken

h3​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]h3]broken[[i][/i]/h3]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken

broken​

broken

h4​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]h4]broken[[i][/i]/h4]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken​
broken

ul​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]ul]broken[[i][/i]/ul]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken[ul]broken[/ul]broken

ol​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]ol]broken[[i][/i]/ol]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken[ol]broken[/ol]broken

quote​
Code:
[[i][/i]spoiler]not broken[[i][/i]quote]broken[[i][/i]/quote]broken[[i][/i]/spoiler]
not broken
broken

Spoilers do not work well within alignment tags as well.
All alignment formatting tags are broken by spoilers(left aligns text after it ) and make them unclickable. And links (url) also make spoilers unclickable.
These tags, however, can safely contain a spoiler: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, sub, sup, h1, h2, h3, h4, hr, code, quote
bbcode for all examples below are directly copy/paste-able.

left​
Code:
[[i][/i]left]before [[i][/i]spoiler]within[[i][/i]/spoiler] after[[i][/i]/left]
before
within
after​

center​
Code:
[[i][/i]center]before [[i][/i]spoiler]within[[i][/i]/spoiler] after[[i][/i]/center]
before
within
after​

right​
Code:
[[i][/i]right]before [[i][/i]spoiler]within[[i][/i]/spoiler] after[[i][/i]/right]
before
within
after​

url​
Code:
[[i][/i]url=https://mangadex.org]before [[i][/i]spoiler]within[[i][/i]/spoiler] after[[i][/i]/url]
before
within
after

And if anyone else wants to type bbcode as text into a post, just break the tags with more bbcode.
For example, to type
Code:
[[s][/s]b]bold[[s][/s]/b]
you need to type something like:
Code:
[[s][/s][[s][/s]s][[s][/s]/s]b]bold[[s][/s][[s][/s]s][[s][/s]/s]/b]

And if anyone uses a regex engine, this simple regex replace will work for generating such bbcode text as long as square brackets are not used for anything else.
Code:
s/\[[s][/s]/[[s][/s][[s][/s]s][[s][/s]\/s]/g

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN oh, you put this in general instead of bugs.... I did not notice that at first. I gave examples of headers as well (since they also break it). Assuming you were talking about those.
They were learned from here of course:
BBCode Documentation (post/comment formating)

Overlapping headers. This works best when the 2 headers are directly below eachother. A header always creates its own line, and newlines are not removed automaticly. In other words, for this to work best, you must have headers on the same line as eachother in bbcode (so no unneeded newlines are introduced). Testing (was going to put this in spoilers, but forgot headers break them). BBCode for stackable Happy New year column! ->
[code][h1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/h1][h1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/h1][/code]

Code:
[HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/HEADING][HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/HEADING][HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/HEADING][HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup]a[/sup]H[sup]a[/sup][sub]p[/sub][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup]N[/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/HEADING]

Seems to occur at depth of 3 with h1
D2

s o m e

s o m e

D3

s o m e

s o m e

D3.5
4sub, 3sup or 3sub, 4sup

Some

Some

D4

s o m e

s o m e

D3. Character by character sup/sub

HappyNewYear!

HappyNewYear!

D3.5 Character by character sup/sub. Using 3sub 4sup. BBCode ->
[h1][sub][sub][sub]H[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]p[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub]N[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]w[/sub][/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/h1][h1][sub][sub][sub]H[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]p[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]p[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]y[/sub][/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub]N[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]w[/sub][/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub]Y[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]r[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]![/sub][/sub][/sub][/h1]

HappyNewYear!

HappyNewYear!

As you can see. we wrote a readable line using 2 separate headers. Unfortunately, keeping character spacing/kerning in mind, you cannot easily use this to write a sentence/phrase without actually typing it into 2 separate headers, or using a code block. Example using 2 completly diffrent headers/sentences to create a new, readable sentence in between
Below are 2 the headers "twig as aereala lo mest noe" and "shis it a lead baebs noesc" making ...

Code:
[HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub]t[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]w[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]i[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]g[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub] [/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]s[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup] [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]r[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]l[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup] [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]l[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]o[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub] [/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]m[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]s[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]t[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup] [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]n[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]o[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]e[/sub][/sub][/sub][/HEADING][HEADING=1][sub][sub][sub]s[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]h[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]i[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]s[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub] [/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]i[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]t[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup] [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup] [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]l[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]d[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub] [/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]b[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]a[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]b[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]s[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub] [/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]n[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]o[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]e[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][sub][sub][sub]s[/sub][/sub][/sub][sup][sup][sup][sup]c[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/HEADING]

Dex-chan lover

Thx, now I can experiment with more variables to try and break formats.​

​​
I wonder how small I can make texts...

Below is sub x10
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Holy crap that is small. I guess it's safe to assume that the smallest size is infinity.

Characters can overlap other lines! May be possible to position characters in arbitrary locations.
https://mangadex.org/thread/48209/1/#post_342042

The word "New" in the middle is actually written with 2 separate headers

Users who are viewing this thread