I Got Reincarnated as a Cat, but Since I’m Bored, I Play VRMMOs With Gamer Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My idendity as a cat and the reason I started the g…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, interesting

So adaptation, the WN have 59 chapters / 7 main chapters and seems that is still ongoing (tho there was a 3 years gap in the latest chapters lol), there is no LN for this and there isn't a translation either

Raw WN

Dex-chan lover
Fucking skinwalkers man
Fallout-gif-Fallout-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-WTF-8172944.gif

Dex-chan lover
He got reincarnated as a cat, but he's still on Earth, so it's not an isekai. It seems like there are some fairly original ideas here, or at the very least, it's an unfamiliar blend of ideas.
I'll be paying close attention to this. That was a looong first chapter, and he still didn't enter the game until the very end, so I have high hopes.

Dex-chan lover
is it even good for cat, since their vision isn't exactly the same as human, play a game feel like gonna be really hard to see but then again, this is a manga

Dex-chan lover
death by bananas... really?
well at least it's original...
Ikr I’d understand if he was stocking crates. Or if we’re going with fruit here watermelons, coconuts or something genuinely heavy. But crushed by supermarket bananas. I can’t imagine it.

Dex-chan lover
Ikr I’d understand if he was stocking crates. Or if we’re going with fruit here watermelons, coconuts or something genuinely heavy. But crushed by supermarket bananas. I can’t imagine it.
Aqua would die seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread