I Have Nine Female Disciples

the title of this should be i force people to become my disciple then abandon them after teaching them nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically, he wanted to create a disciple harem!!!!!!!!
Again with chinese trash.

一 分
what is this dogshit? how is it getting ratings higher than a 6?

Dex-chan lover
@Hoves well, for starters it's better than 99% of other chinese garbage, not much of a compliment i know. The pacings a bit slow but it picked up, the story is actually progressing, the main character is likeable, and it's not isekai, so that's how you dogshit taste having person, it has a rating higher than 6. Go back to reading twilight.

@piyush123 no, that's a side hustle, his main goal is to go back to heaven and slaughter the main 36 Gods. Having disciples to help helps, tho for fan service they're all women which I don't dislike as some eye candy is better than none.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlphaFlow
good chinese manhua nowadays are like finding a needle in haystack.
Thanks for briefing me the storyline.
I'll give this a try.

So 9 fl and its Chinese let's see then not judging that it has 9 fl arifureta did it well so

This manhua is actually pretty good, MC is not some horny brat and he isnt too arrogant as well. Art is pretty nice too. The only bad thing is the title of manhua. It's not a harem story, a solid 8-9, it's actually one of the beter manhuas out there.

Lmao it was good but imagine he was a God and 3000 years old he had a wife but he is still a horny kid who can handle women look chapter 70 I stop I hate this kinda wimp mc

So the author is effectively saying: All your fancy secret techniques and special cultivation knowledge mean nothing in the face of a woman's jealousy and desire.
Another observation: The battle dancer only gets power from, what is effectively, money. So she is just like a stripper then?

I do like cultivation stories that take the piss and aren't afraid to have a bit of fun.

The story is good. Comedy is great. Characters are introduced slowly and stay relevant. Setting is gibberish, can't make sense of locations. Power system is flunky, deus-ex out of mc's ass just cause he was once the king of gods. Overall I like the current mc's disciples and waiting to see all 9 of them so I don't really need much common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread