I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

Thanks 😊 for sharing this gem with us .
Where can I find the novel, I need spoilers, I'm smelling a Church conspiracy 🤔

Dex-chan lover
yep, its suddenly bad if you swap the genders, as always is the case : / I'd still read it tho

@Greenletta I know what chapter you're referring to, but while asura's translation said that, hades refers to aisha being in love with him in sawateam's translation. I can't say which one is right, but considering his huge ego, I'm more inclined towards sawateam's.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wonders if weak bodies are common among people with the light element, because of the inevitable inbreeding.

Fed-Kun's army
just when I thought it's a decent father who thought his daughter would be hurt by marrying into a powerful family or that she might have been forced etc...It's just another dickhead who cares about "preserving the element" or whatever shit he is concocting.

Fed-Kun's army
@akera93 it's probably not his actual reason for wanting to deny the marriage, since aisha already noted that she was not going to be considered an heir even before meeting the duke

Aggregator gang
She probably has some large power reserve too strong for her body.

Methinks there's something shady that her parents are keeping hidden from her. That, and her medications that she doesn't even know why she's taking, all lead up to mayyybe suppression of a large power amount she unknowingly has - that's maybe why she struggles with hiding her crystal thingy even though it's something she should've been able to do by now.
Well, these speculations might be more obvious than not, but what's more interesting is why it might be hidden and what would it cause to happen if her powers were revealed.

Group Leader
There's something fishy here. Everything's been fine so far, and now all of a sudden her father shows up out of nowhere and demands his daughter back?
What the hell happened? Thanks for the new chapter! 😘

I like the theory that Aisha is really powerful but the pills she was given are used to suppress her powers. Maybe they don’t want Aisha to marry Hades because they want to keep a close eye on her or something. I’m not sure tho, just spitballing.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The Meds are sounding more and more sus as shit like this happens hoho~

Maybe the light element isn't recessive, but dominant?? And they marry within the same element to keep the power close to themselves??

I think could be in regards to chapter 15... It mentioned a prophecy where someone will come to their world as a saint of Escliffe and become a martyr to save the world from destruction. My best guess is Aisha can save both Hades and Abel from their destruction in the future. But it also means that Aisha would sacrifice her life in their stead... Maybe that's why her dad does not want her to marry Hades?

Group Leader
Sawateam, I love you. I love you so much.

Please tell me there's more of this to come soon, because I am very fucking invested in this relationship. TTvTT

Wtf this dad is trash eh is it just me that gets the feeling theres something else going on here ????

Users who are viewing this thread