I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

A bit manipulative in your part, hun. And way to make the kid more traumatised... I am a bit disappointed ngl

.....This is not the right way to get your father to agree with your relationships, folks. My evaluation of MC's character just keeps falling by the chapter 😔

honestly with her medical history its easy to believe a broken heart could kill her, let alone a good whack to the wrist.

Hmm. I don't really like that way of convincing. I'd be more ok with her saying I'd rather die than not marry but to actually say shed kill herself seems manipulative in some way idk

But she’s literally acting like a child knowingly and on purpose. It’s literally what she said... that she didn’t want to... implying she is about to. She is throwing a fit and imo is completely valid. Also, threatening dying is definitely no bueno, but I’m pretty sure she has a unique relationship with death...

Also I love every second of this comic so far. No complaints here. No embarrassment either. It’s all 1000% fun all the time!

Nah mate, I still think it's the temple. Why else would "he come to regret" taking her in one day? The temples the one with all the power. They'll probably retaliate once she's gone

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it can even be considered manipulative, since I'm about 100% certain she actually believes she'd go through with it. Besides, she isn't doing it to exert control over her father - she is doing it to assert her own control of her own life decisions. Give me freedom or give me death, that sort of thing.

It seems clear to me that her father has been led to believe (likely by the Temple, which has conspired to keep the Light bloodlines as isolated and diluted as possible, probably because the recessiveness of the Light element is just a myth that hides blah blah blah plot) that the rumours about the Louvremonts barely even scratch the surface. So for now I'm just fine with Aisha proving to be assertive and unflappable; let's hope her poor father doesn't suffer a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it can even be considered manipulative, since I'm about 100% certain she actually believes she'd go through with it. Besides, she isn't doing it to exert control over her father - she is doing it to assert her own control of her own life decisions. Give me freedom or give me death, that sort of thing.

It seems clear to me that her father has been led to believe (likely by the Temple, which has conspired to keep the Light bloodlines as isolated and diluted as possible, probably because the recessiveness of the Light element is just a myth that hides blah blah blah plot) that the rumours about the Louvremonts barely even scratch the surface. So for now I'm just fine with Aisha proving to be assertive and unflappable; let's hope her poor father doesn't suffer a heart attack.

Anyway, just take a step back and consider what you're advocating she do. She's been reborn into a patriarchal society in which the nobility treats their daughters as game pieces and financial assets. Why would she have to cater to that? She's literally paying her own dowry. Why shouldn't she expect the personal freedom that was promised to her?

I love she went full child-tantrum mode. She's been a good daughter and loved her father in this world. Plus father let her do what she wishes to the point she fucking has a company worth millions??? LIKE LOL.

well i don't really consider it as child act, but rather than some kind tactics because she surely know her dad wouldn't allowed her to kill herself, right? XD and ha daesu slightly reminded me of Kang Taemu from the office blind date lol XD

Oh crap, another words to thicken the misunderstand issue. Although it's better than being branded as pedophile :v

I know how desperate she is to be able beside her idol literally and has special bond (mother and child) but she looked like whining kid who took death as something lightly while in fact to that world she once claimed as corpse and ready to be cremated :v plus talking about suicide in front of a kid (="=)

I find both of them are really thick headed, like ML didn't realise Abel had been abuse strictly punished for measly problem by his relative
they openly didn't show affection, if they could be that harsh to himself, he should be aware the possibility Abel got the same treatment more or less
and MC should work her brain cell harder because she knew her father wasn't that kind of person yet against the marriage, she wanted to know the reason but before pinned down the father to speak the truth (after seeing those three's relationship) she cut his words and threaten him?

Good thing there's lot of fluffy moment *thumb up*

Users who are viewing this thread