I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

Contributor
@frenchfry19 - I assume the idea is to be able to monopolize the light ability. If all of the rest of the light users are unable to use their abilities or die off early, then they can ensure that only the light users under the temple's control can use the light ability. It has the side benefit of ensuring that the saint comes from a light user under their thumb.

Yo, dude is hot

Most guys in these style of things are bland as fuck or fake as fuck; this half chad half himbo dude is charming as fuck

I wasn't a huge fan of Hades at first, but he's growing on me. Even though his character is still sort of flat, I'm a sucker for these cheesy romance scenes XD

I feel like the pills are power suppressant or something that is lowkey poisoning her abilities

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Hades would have half the charm is Aisha didn't know how committed he truly was - git 'im, Hades!

Lmaooo that message. Also, I’m glad we’re now past the ‘I’ll kill myself if you don’t let us marry’ part. That was hella cringey. Thanks for the translation!!! Hopefully next chapter has more Abel ❤️

Dex-chan lover
we don't know for sure what does pills contain or do, but I'm pretty sure it's about control and supression. That is the usual thing imo.

I'm so happy she's not stupid and just needed a little nudge to look into the matter! I love a smart FL.

when she commented Hades being too much with the “doesn’t matter what your status is ill marry you” comment, it’s like pot calling the kettle black. you climbin extreme heights for the lil kiddo too

Aggregator gang
Make me think that the temple is stifling Aisha and possibly others to make miss MC of the story special.

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing how corrupt religious institutes work, I would definitely think that they want to control and monopoly over the light element. If healing is spread out and the temple no longer has control over the light element, then they will lose significant power. After all, to have power second only to the imperial family, it's a big deal of what any damages to their influence will be.

Also, I like how she's smart enough to be suspicious of the pills after analyzing how her father was acting.

Users who are viewing this thread