I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

I'm wondering, did no one noticed how Aisha's father's eyes looked shaking when he asked whether she had keep taking the medications? I've a feeling rather than him being malicious it might be that he got somewhat brainwashed by the temple. I mean, he did looked like he cared about Aisha, so it didn't make sense for him to want to kill his daughter through drug addictions.

Group Leader
The second meds came into this story I knew it was sus as hell. =v= Here's betting it has some effect on her ability to use magic.

Okay I can take some bushy eyebrows...but the neck was just anatomically wrong lol. Also I'm mad curious at what those pills do. I wonder if they maintain her light affinity, but if she gets close to another affinity then it changes??

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

I wonder why they make her take the pills tho.... Is she actually super powerful O.O

I'm still not sitting right about her suicide proclamation if she couldn't marry him ._________. It's not a good example and isn't a pleasant childhood conversation to remember for Abel😞 well, good thing this is all simply a manhwa

The pills are definitely sus. Was she suffering from withdrawal effects then? I don't remember what her symptoms were and whether or not they would be consistent though...

Whenever Aisha talks about the female lead, the illustrations makes them look really similar. So my theory is that Aisha was meant to be Deborah's birth mother. Which means the female lead won't exist in this timeline if she continues down this path. But that might also just be the artist's freedom of expression...

Kinda weird how she threatens suicide then they just sorta brush it off, Heh. I wonder and kinda hope if this is going to have any negative impact moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread