I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

I agree with the comment before mine. Other than that, thank you for the beautiful chapter!

When I read that she was threading suicide if she couldn’t marry him, I was like WTF?! Then everybody acts like it was no big deal... geez. I can’t wait to see what they find out about those suspicious pills!

So all this time she kept taking those pills without knowing the indication? Girl, are you ok? 🙃

The only thing that comes to mind that makes sense is that she’s very powerful and those pills are supposed to suppress her powers. But WHY would the temple do that?

Are her powers a threat to the temple? Shouldn’t it be an asset?

Confused.

Oh yep, yeah, that seals the deal
If the story itself suspects something than those pills are fucked

I... genuinely don't see the point of having a 'cliffhanger' in this chapter. The obvious thing would've been she brought out the pills. And honestly, THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYTHING ELSE. So what is the point of the cliffhanger?!! It dumbs down your story in an incredibly annoying way!

On the otherhand. I could've totally missed something and she actually brings out something else. IF that's the case, well shit, I'm dumb. Don't listen to me. lol... but... if next chapter it's revealed to just be the pills... FUCK YOUR CLIFFHANGER! I'MA THROW YOU OFF A CLIFF AND LET YOU HANGER HERE TO SEE HOW IT FUCKING FEELS! DUMB RIGHT!?

I know that he doesn't realise she loves Abel so (and not him) but gd if Hades is not the most pure of the pure. I just love him???

So clearly the pills are doing something odd to her, and here's my theory. That saintess woman's powers and/or spirit likely reside in Aisha due to her bloodline. However, these can only be unleashed upon Aisha's death, and once that happens (maybe after a time), she resurrects not only as the saintess but also as Aisha, merging their bodies/counsciousness to become Deborah from the story. I think the pills are some kind of magic blocker, preventing the immense amount and power of her own mana from consuming her life to allow for the transformation. So the dad is trying to keep her alive, the church is probably corrupt and trying to keep the saintess from coming back, and if Aisha stops taking the pills then she'll either die or be able to use magic on the level of Deborah/saintess.

Honestly, the suicide threat is so cringy and would hv been a red flag for me in real life. Liek wtf, who said that in front of a child? Deffo not a mother-figure i want to be near my child. And later, if i wanna hv a divorce, she probably gonna bring dat up also.

Kinda dampen my liking to mc to be honest.

Has anyone read the LN? What happens to Hades? Does he still die? I hope not... but yeah, I wanna know. Please give me spoilers. :)

Edit: Nevermind. I googled and spoiled myself. Now I know the entire story and happy about it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread