I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

@Manganime hahahahahahaha Now if you're happy about the story spoilers, I'm happy too. I don't need to ask anymore if he lives or dies.

Just answer me this, please: is this the intire plot? Or there's more about the story after this Aisha's destiny and Hades's death thing?

I don't know why but every time I see the Ml's face I feel like the eyebrows were added in

okay my bold prediction is

that the temple is trying to suppress MC with the meds and that the they planted the FL (deborah (?) i think) from the original story w abel

i have no idea if this is true or not lksjdfljsdf but this is my guess

@Helen_Brite
Oh there's definitely more to the story and although confusing at first, everything gets explained by the end of it. New characters will be introduced. You'll learn about the curse, the reason for the temple's connection to Aisha, learn who Abel's parents are, the reason for Aisha's existence and who she is and why the MC was reincarnated as her, etc. etc.

Oh wow this manhwa is so good! Why am I only hearing about it now! I love this story and all the characters! Their so precious and sweet and I’m rotting so hard for their happiness!

Thank you for translating these chapters! I’m so excited to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Is that why she died the first time? Her father was weakening her? Is her power too strong or something lmaooo tysm for the update

in the forum spoiler.
In the novel, aisha said that she saw her brother cradle the baby which is the heroine. I dont know if the brother is her blood related or his older cousin. But the brother is related to her. Thats the probably the reason why the heroine have similiar appereance with aisha. Aisha being live now probably change the future development of the story.

@BelyChoupi I know right?! It would be crazy if she was like Malicia. I'm just guessing but I feel like it would be weird to have pills that could suppress crazy powers when the Temple is involved in this (cuz then they could've just brainwashed her to use her for their side). Or maybe if she interacts with other elements too much she'll die?? I've thought of too many theories lol

Dex-chan lover
Real, Full-blown spoilers. Heh, I know you can't help yourself. That's why I posted this. Heh.
The first child of God killed his lover
The second child of God killed her son
The third child of God killed his mother

These three children of God sinned by killing each other so God cursed their rebirths with dark/curse elements. The curse is to make the same mistake every rebirth, remember their past lives, and live in suffering every life. Anyone who has a dark element will remember their past life. Those white pills suppress the darkness/memories and also kill. 1st son has big brains and manages to make a loophole in the curse cycle while still following the curse.

The first child of God was cursed by God to always kill his lover aka female lead/ second child of God, he will always remember what sin he did in each past life and will kill his lover every life.

The story starts with the 1st son of God being a normal holy son in the church who was a lover of the then still holy saintess/ female lead/ 2nd child of God. In that previous life, they both haven't been cursed by God yet. Saintess fell out of love with 1st. So 1st killed the female lead/ saintess since that's how life works for these sinners.

The second god's child, the daughter of god, the female lead/ original saintess is cursed by God to kill her child. The author tries to wash off her original sin by not mentioning it. He never talks about her killing her kid but you can easily infer since 3rd/able is supposed to die, she's a sinner. Anyway, the saintess/2nd was killed by 1st when she fell out of love with him. She lives a life of sin and kills her son/3rd somewhere down the line and god cursed her lol. 3rd killed her back in some life and got cursed too. Anyway, she was reborn as the woman who gave birth to 3rd/Able the red-eyed little kid she 'stans' with the young duke, she got killed again lol. It's not made clear but she is probably the reason the kid is supposed to die from magic corrosion or whatever. She was reborn into Korea and was killed by 1st again lol, then she was reborn into the body of the current story white-haired girl who has just gotten killed by 1st again using those while murdering pills from the church. This gives the characters a chance to end the cycle of rebirth and regret.

She is cursed by God to kill her son and regrets it since she's a sinner and God knows how to punish his kids well.

The third son of God is the one who wrote the story FMC is currently going through, they don't write too much about this guy until the side story but he keeps killing his mom. Anyway she's currently in a coma and braindead but he has her on life support. Eventually when the story ends and the female lead ends the punishment the mom wakes up from being brain dead so he isn't punished anymore either.

Also since the female lead finally doesn't kill her son and kills herself instead so the cure ends, 1st doesn't technically didn't kill his lover since she was reborn 2nd gods child, since they fix their shit the 3rd child kept his mom on life support, and the curse breaks the chain of them killing each other so his mom wakes.

Anyway, the story is all kinds of esoteric bullshit but it was interesting and cliche. I wish the Koreans would stop basing their story on the same template but whatever I guess I like reading the same thing over and over lol.

Thank you for the chapters so far

Looking forward to this. I feel like Aisha has powers and those dodgy pills are causing effects.

Double-page supporter
@10zin10
The Church is suppressing Aisha's power but not for the reason you think
A guy working for the church, Aisha/MC, and the Author of the Novel "Persona" that MC read before she woke up in Aisha's body are cursed. Church Guy is cursed to kill his the person he falls in love with/reincarnation of his original lover each incarnation, he think he can break the cycle by killing Aisha before he can fall in love with her. He killed Alisha's original incarnation for falling in love with someone else and got cursed. His logic is stupid because he's still killed her and thus fulfilled the curse but Author stuck alt-universe her's soul in her body to prevent that. Darkmeep explains the whole curse thing in a spoilers in this Chapter's comment section

@Gurgling
Not her Father but a guy at the Church look at the spoilers above for why

@Umbrecola ty for the explanation ! i was trying to find spoilers after i posted but
kept getting confused with all the timelines mentioned. ty again :)

Double-page supporter
@Darkmeep
Someone on Novel Updates said the 2nd Child's son had a terminal illness or something and she killed him because she couldn't bare watching him in such pain. Magic corrosion as you brought up does look mighty painful. There seems to be 3 timelines, 1st timeline Aisha and Hades get together, Hades learns of the curse after she got pregnant with Abel and goes to defeat god and dies. She begs 3rd child to create a new timeline with his reality manipulating powers and gives Abel to 2nd timeline Hades to avoid killing him, tells him to kill anyone who approaches him speaking about past lives and she dies to reincarnate as Korean Lady leading to the timeline depicted in the novel "Persona" 3rd child wrote but the curse is still not broken as timeline 2's Aisha was poisoned to death by 1st child. 3rd timeline, 3rd Child recreates what happened in the 2nd cycle except he takes Korean lady's soul (being the reincarnation of timeline 1's Alisha) after she died and puts it in the body of timeline 3 Aisha to bring her back to life from 1st child's poisoning. All this different timeline stuff will get confusing, making it clear this isn't a time loop

Double-page supporter
@10zin10
There are at least 3 timelines.
Timeline 1: Aisha#1 and Hades#1 get together, Hades#1 finds out about the curse when Aisha#1 got pregnant with Abel. Goes to try and kill god to break curse but dies. Aisha is afraid she will succumb to the curse and kill Abel so begs her "brother" Prokreator to use his reality warping powers leading to timeline 2.

Timeline2: Aisha#1 give Abel to Hades#2. Aisha#1 dies and reincarnates as the Korean MC. The timeline follows the events seen in Prokreator's novel "Persona" that Korean MC read but the curse is not broken as Church guy succeed in killing Aisha#2

Timeline 3: Prokreator recreates what happens in timeline 2 but prevents Aisha from dying by putting Korean MC/Aisha#1's soul into Aisha#3's body to revive her from being poisoned to death by Church guy

If that helps with the timeline confusion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @umbrecola but I was just throwing a theory out there, I don't read spoilers.
Thanks for putting it in a spoiler tag tho! 😅

Oh my, oh my. And the plot indeed thickens. And my word T_T I want to read the spoilers below but I'm suppressing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread