I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
why haven’t you fell for him? he’s a bit arrogant, but such a sweetheart

Contributor
This story really became much better with the last chapter, making it one of the potential best manhwa.

Whatvcould be just a boring romance with stanning for 150 chapters is totally changed now because of this, and so fmc knowledge of the novel is not really useful anymore now,unlike most of others reincarnated girls in a novel.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, the story is getting really, really good. I wasn't even that invested in it in the first place, to be honest, but now I'm in.

@reen112

I was thinking for a while (ever since the first mention of the pills and we were all doubting they were suppressants), why would the temple suppress her power, rather than take her in as saintess?

But then there is the fl-MC in the novel.. What are the chances of having 2 saintessess at the same time? Our MC can’t be the saintess since the novel must’ve described the fl-MC, and she would’ve realized it as soon as she looked into a mirror. So I was thinking maybe the pills do something else? But this was not the case as we saw in the last chapter.

Since her body was weakened from the mana suppression as they mentioned in this chapter, I’m assuming it’s taking a toll on her body since the pills that are really strong, and her equally strong power is constantly clashing within her maybe?

Anyways, this would mean that the church has some standard for the saintess (I’m assuming it’s political power, since I believe that’s what they need and what our MC lacks). Perhaps they were thinking she should take those pills until she becomes really weak then they’d take her in with an excuse like “We’ll look after her” (or maybe they’d take her corpse?), then they’d transfer her power to the novel’s fl-MC.

Honestly your theory helped me out with that last assumption on power transfer so thanks!

I’m really excited for what’s to come regardless if those assumptions were all right or not.

hades may be an occasional raging narcissist but he's so reliable when needed xD

i really enjoy the art and delivery of the story so far, it's so nice to see

thank you for the translation!

To whomever theorized that Aisha could have been the FL of the novel in the previous chapters, you might be correct.

MAn, that was surprising. i thought this webtoon was a slice of life with a lot of abel. but damn

@Trezcast I was thinking along the same lines but what if what more about control than a power transfer. Having a sainted outside the temple would be too notable and the nobility would protect them as opposed to having a sainted raised within the temple who is easy to manipulate and use

it keeps getting better... good plot twists, actually good ML??? woahhhh i'm loving it!!!
thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread