I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
YOU BETTER LET THIS PRECIOUS DAD LIVE

i swear to god if he dies after she believes she saved him like in that other manhwa...that made me so mad

Come to think of it, Tia wore a really beautiful dress in the prologue. I think that dress was designed by her father. Gallahan is too precious to die early.

Kie

Contributor
i'm fucking crying so many tears what a good father oh god i need him to live

So, if Tia is going to be empress I guess she can count on the twin to lead the family as heir. I also hope she also could depends on teamwork with them, including her aunt (may be help her 'punish' her husband too? Hopefully beside her father, the aunt and the twin also the shy little girl could be her ally) 😊😊

It's such a fresh sight to know there's a great father like him in manhwa. I mean, after those shitty dads in other manhwas...

@Csbsren I went straight to the comments in tears LIKE NO I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE

I love the Dad so much and it's been like 3 chapters in. HE'S JUST A SINGLE DAD TRYING HIS BEST.

made me tear up omfg. imagine the father wrote the book in the past as well but he planned on giving it only when Tia turned 18 but everything went wrong. And now, she was given the opportunity to see the book in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread