I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I have a bad feeling, this new girl has a villain aura, every Sayu's efforts will returns to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 You can find many videos asking Japanese whether they really can't say no to people or not and most of admit they can't say no directly. So they'll say no indirectly with ambiguous answer such as "maybe" or "I'll think about it".

Dex-chan lover
She's nosy even by Western standards, nevermind Japan where they usually keep away from personal life stuff like that.

People are so exaggerated. We already had an issue where someone else found about their situation and nothing happened.

We probably gonna have a conflict chapter, then everything gonna be solved on the next.

Group Leader
Interesting development.

@Adden That plot twist conjecture is real detailed lol. I hope you're wrong about the blackmail. I hate blackmail.

She's gonna learn that everything is actually wholesome and went home disappointed I guess.

Group Leader
See, she's gonna get there and die from the lack of lewdness. Having your expectations destroyed can do that to you.

Dex-chan lover
Shes extremely nosy, but i don't think shes a bad person

@sujinko I think any good citizen would be concerned after hearing that someone is a "middle school graduate" and getting a job at a convenience store while not attending a high school. Not living with a relative puts up more red flags. I'd be more upset if she just didn't give a shit. Remember, Sayu is still a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, she looks like a good person, was kinda scared at first when I saw a gyaru. Hopefully shes gonna be a good friend for Sayu

I totally agree she's nosy especially for Japanese standards. Who just invites themselves to your house the day you meet them?

I guess the author didn't know a better way to reveal they both know Yoshida. . . Wait how about a totally normal way like when he and Sayu are shopping she runs into them.🙄
Poor writing like this reminds me that the original source was a web novel.

Thanks for the chapter guys, your work is appreciated.

Let's get that TRUE END!
ece.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This Gyaru's pretty on the ball. Definitely the "protective sisterhood" type.

Users who are viewing this thread