I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm those who read the LN plz tell me if this girl is bad news or naw

Aggregator gang
annoying pushy gal
being a bit pushy person should have their limits in sniffing other ppls life
i've meet some ppls like this irl, they r so pushy about others ppls life but they themself are using a mask to hide their own life

Dex-chan lover
i thought she might be a detective in her previous life or something... but of course im wrong and shes prolly going to cause some trouble to mister i shaved

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, obviously she had good intention and Sayu has rather dodgy situation, but maybe be a little bit more subtle? You know her for less of a day and playing a guardian. Why even play along, just say to her mind your own business or just change a job.

i haven read the comment section yey, but i bet there will be LOTS of comments trashing this new character

This dude is going to have two easy girls at his place and he still won't get laid lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, a very dangerous gyaru appeared!

I can imagine all sorts of scenarios where this goes pear-shaped, but I'm sure the comments will surpass my imagination by orders of magnitude anyway, so this'll be fun.

Dex-chan lover
Shimesaba is a hax.

I can think of a couple ways to let this scene flow more naturally without it screaming "forced plot device".

And it'd probably take less pages.

Fed-Kun's army
this gyaru is ticking me off.. way too pushy and wth with her personality its opposite of typical gyaru.

ahh sheeet, she better not try to call the cops or anything or do anything worse

Hmmm, she doesnt seem to be malicious. Well here's looking forward to the next chapter c:

Dex-chan lover
What a vanilla comment section. Damn shame.

Everything is washed out and PC in 2019 *barfs

Users who are viewing this thread