I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
when she asked if he had assaulted all she had to do was say "I wish he would"... wouldn't even be a lie

Contributor
Sayu is underage, and she doesn't go to highschool where it should have been mandatory, and she's living with a non family ossan. It wouldn't be weird if she called the police.

Fed-Kun's army
@HolyOrdos come on, this manga leads up to reverse NTR, let' s rejoice in our degeneracy and enjoy JK tears of knowing that the man she loves is fucking someone else!

Enough debate guys! The more guys a girl fucks the higher she is valued! Loose vaginas are the trend now! I LOVE USED GOODS!!! Only a true cuc- I mean man can handle a public urinal like this FMC! I can't wait for MC to lick her creampied pussy clean after a day of thotting around. White Knight Order Assemble!

I'm so happy this comment section is clean of those thot haters! I finally get to see the day the Order of The White Knight prevail in a comment section! This couldn't have been possible without Zephyrus the creampie-taking-cuck-hitler-wannabe-dictator, his used good wife, and all these sloppy second lovers! I salute you guys! Keep up the good work guys! Virgins girls are so out, public urinal is the new in!!! I LOVE USED GOODS SO GOOOO FMC TAKE MORE DICK PLEASE!!!!

I just don't want to see cheap drama pulled out cuz of this encounter,is all.
If nothing real stupid such as misunderstanding his words happens I'm cool with it.
Please no cheap drama, that's all I ask for.

Contributor
Anyone else bothered by the fact that these girls just met? The gyaru is so suspicious, and Sayu is completely lack caution for someone who's been living on the streets (albeit in an odd way).

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the gyaru's boyfriend might come to see her and also see Sayu which MAYBE he had kept in his house for a while. Idk, it's just an unsafe feeling

Again, MC will get himself in trouble for no reason. He should've called the cops as soon as he found the used goods on street, that's what proper law abiding citizen would've done. Never trust strangers you know nothing about, she doesn't even tell him why she ran.

Go for the work kouhai.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice. A foreshadowing of the guy what she was with will come back biting at them both, but especially hard with Sayu. Damn. Hopefully this won't turn 180 degrees with a psychological tag on it. 🤔🤔🤔

Hmm, did her parent disown her or something, because it seems like they didn't even try to find her, or maybe they just don't care

I hate this new character, can't she just learn to stop bothering other people
Ehh it feels like she will create a lot of misunderstandings leading to a hell of a cliche situation

Users who are viewing this thread