I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

It's good if there are rivals to the main couple. The boss and kouhai dispute the MMC's attention, now this guy will dispute the FMC's. It's fine.

...unless said rival is dropped from a crane, with a big neon sign "HATE ME". This is poor writing, specially for a drama.

I'm going to keep reading the series but... meh. Quality is dropping.

Was wondering when this asshat was gonna show up.

Can't wait for the confrontation.

Dex-chan lover
@frubam exactly. Some cliffhanger when they met, then flashback about their past. And without this retarded plot about 7 lovers etc, which made him looks soooooo lame in this whole straight up made up story. You know, this is kind of stories what losers told to the people who dont know them - "I'm have no problem with money, I've got a lot on my account, so I work in taxi (our case - dude working on low paid job in some convenience store) just for fun. And yeah - I've got 7 girls at the same time, but I overgrown that and now I want some stability". Its just sound so idiotic. Who in the hell could write this crap? Ah, nevermind, I can read his name on the front page, lol. Really, I cant remember not even one title with so bad backstory and introduction at the same time. And I've read some shit. I read A LOT OF SHIT. Hundreds of titles. And not all of them was decent at all. But this is some top kek w lvl shit. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
"Ok, enough serious emotional wrangling, lemme just introduce some asshole who fucked all the girls in the manga so you have someone to blame and stop sending me hate mail" ~the writer

Inb4 he also fucked kohai-chan in highschool or something (though the timeline doesn't match if he was sleeping with the boss).

OHNONONONO CHAD HAD ENTERED THE SCENE TO NTR THE BETA MALE MC AND MINDBREAK THE GIRL 🤮🤮🤮

Double-page supporter
It feels like the author is writing just to get a reaction out of the readers instead of actually trying to craft a story. I bet before this new issue is resolved (under the pile of various other issues), the author is going to introduce another issue just so it could get the "shock factor" going.

Double-page supporter
I'd say a pun about how polygami is a common thing in Japan but I'll abstain.

Obviously going to be conflict between Yoshida and this piece of shit and then by the end, he realizes he loves Sayu. Pretty cliché, but mangaka will definetely make it interesting

Users who are viewing this thread