I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

I kinda don't like Gotou, she's kind of a bitch to Yoshida. I mean I understand her view but she's got him within reach hoping he doesn't stray. Asami is a good girl though, wanna see more of her.

aww man I wanted to like this manga but it makes me angry
Like i was hoping she hadnt have sex with anyone but she did which kind of ruins it for me

Like the writer could of made it so she gave handjobs or less but why did she fuck all the guys she stayed with FML

I love how the comments in each chapter severely beat the amount of discussion in the average highschool debate

Put off reading this for so long because the title gave me the creeps but to my delight so far it has been almost the exact opposite. The sexualization of minors is a huge and depressing issue, especially in Japan, and while this isn’t an exception it feels like a refreshing step in the right direction. I really hope the high schooler and the main don’t end up in a relationship. spoiler/ The creepy ass manager and all the other pedophiles who took advantage of her need to go to jail. And I liked the moment where the senpai acted sorta like a mom /end spoiler

what a slut, i hope if they ever in relationship MC will train her to the fullest first.

Some of you have some growing up to do and some of you have some soul searching to do.

Dex-chan lover
Where’s chapter 20? I thought it was up yesterday I think, but they took it down.

Users who are viewing this thread