I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
this was such a wild ride. all the feels.... can one even consider this a happy ending? nevertheless, it was beautiful

I have nothing to regret
I'll stop from jacking off, because of this
Now I dream I could be worthy to someone
Thank you sensei, thank you translator

This really came at an important time in my life, I think. I’ll definitely have this in the back of my mind for a while. I hope I will live a fulfilling life, and I hope everyone else will too.

im-not-crying-youre-crying.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
When I finished this, I laid in my bed for a few moments in bliss at the beauty of possibility in storytelling, and how this was so elegantly executed. 10/10 will read every year.

I even felt inspired to write a review ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=330304

is sort of confused. I understand why he quit art and all but that one guy named Naruse that he talked to back in chapter 5 said that he didn't know what he would do if the MC was still drawing. why did he care at all?

Group Leader
Simply beautiful. Why live a hollow long life if you can't experience happiness even though it's short.

My eyes is so wet and my mouth is grinning back to back. Couldn't say anything more except beautiful story.

I hope for the MC that her 3 last days won't be her bad time of the month

Banned
... That is so fucking retarded.
Remember kids: Never go full mayfly.

This is like those ill-girl stories that were popular a while back. Stupid, pointless and cheap-arse ways to try and elicit sympathy.

Great manga!
The storytelling is so good that you can’t help but just ignore the plotholes and still take everything wholeheartedly.

Users who are viewing this thread