I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

Dex-chan lover
It's just an endless cavalcade of self-insert wish fulfilment without any trace of actual plot or character progression. Garbage.

From what I have read so far (Ch49) this web comic is similar to Golden Boy but with the MC having a cheat like system. He is traveling to find his dream while helping others. Its refreshing to read something else once in a while as you get tired of reading all of those webtoons like solo leveling.

I agree with others. The story went downhill when he meets someone from the beach and rescued them lol. It has no direction either I'm confused.

so this manga is basically like a plotless written on spot novel where the writer does not even now what he's even writing and just wrote for the sake of having a story. its really like empty and has no unique things like for example a big time villain, harem, rich kids flaunting money, authority abusers, serial killers...etc. nothing just a peaceful guy living a peaceful life with no idea what he want, no real goal so if u like this kind of plot then go ahead or its just gonna get boring after a few chapters as there is no meaning in it like a revenge plot or wanting to be king and stand above all like the other copy paste mangas.

Was interesting at first but then delved into some cavemen type writing. "Hmm yes, mc very cool, mc unbeatable, reader want be mc, reader like manga"

This isn't very good but if you like "op mc who saves the day again without any plot", here you go. It's kind of wholesome, he goes around and does random acts of kindness.

Fed-Kun's army
wow the series' rating went down the drain

guess i was right to abandon ship early on

Double-page supporter
It was really good up until the oriental medicine arc started around chapter 50. Went down hill quickly from there, author dropped the ball pretty hard on this one.

I'm starting to wonder if the author is a Facebook boomer who really knows nothing of medicine. w

Never mind - he is one.

What a simp..she dumps him for her 'career' he whines about it to his peers meets new girls but now all of a sudden when she declares that she's his gf again he just accepts it and even goes to meet her parents LUL

Users who are viewing this thread