I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I'm IN LOVE WITH HIM. WHAT SHOULD I DO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

'I'm in love with you'
Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!

I hope there is not a lot of heart wrenching drama down the line.

@VersatileFaerie
I don't think she tried to kill her. She was just being an emotional brat like normal and shoved a girl who was pissing her off. I am willing to bet she was caught completely off guard when the drunken Ripely failed to regain her balance and instead fell off the ship.
Next time they meet I expect her to either act much more docile, or be all high and mighty saying "I just lightly bumped you. Its not my fault you were so drunk you fell off the ship!"

what is UP with fiction and the whole "kiss to transfer air underwater" like the authors do realize that air is carbon dioxide???? it doesn't help!

Double-page supporter
@AmberLoss When exhaling 16% of the gas content is Oxygen. CO2 is 4% of the gas content, that is not nearly enough CO2 to make you sick if it is only once, most of the air in your lungs is dead space aka gases your lungs can't absorb like Nitrogen (78%) and Argon (0.9%) gas..

Side note: Your body needs a certain amount of CO2 to balance the pH of Blood hence why when hyperventilating they have people breath in a paper bag to breathe back in CO2 or if you hold your breath too long you faint so your body can force you to breath normally again

Its embarrassing. That I'm such an emotional human. I think about you so much that it drives me mad. It is really embarrassing.
And the moment I knew you were at sea... I was jumping in. About what I should do with you in the future... forgetting any plans I've made,
I am... in love with you.

Okay dear fucking lord, that's the best confession I've read this year.

I really wanted to shove this chapter in some people faces about the obvious fact that Zeronis never had any intention to harm Ripley, it was just a bluff because he did not knew how to express his feelings to her.

I TOLD YOU, BITCHES, I TOLD YOU.

@OnlyTruth I LOVE THIS COMMENT XD it's so funny and I agreed. "I TOLD YOU, BITCHES..." I'M CACKLING sO hard right now, thank you for commenting <33

Users who are viewing this thread