I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I have to admit that the quality of the pictures looks better than parody scans but they are already working on do you probably won’t get many viewers it anyways thanks for the chapter

@jenniilex3 When releasing from the start, it cant be called a snipe, a snipe is when some group apears suddenly and translates on the lastest chapter that the original group had released, that is a snipe

@JelloYello Releasing first means nothing on this site, as no one recieves any revenue, no one looses anything

Edit: no actually the ones who loose something are the readers, i comprared both translations to see who was better and leviathan+snowy's version not only is better in image quality but also in translation quality, you may not notice it at the start, but by chapter 3 it becomes easly visible

Edit2: Actually i think they are the same in image quality, just that APS version has images abit more enlarged, wich makes the image quality abit lower

Contributor
Dramatic soliloquy only slightly interrupted by the appearance of the omnipresent stock model, THE CASTLE.

Yay! There's finally a manhwa for this 🤭 I remember reading the novel version for this story, I hope the manhwa is up to par 😘

Hoooooollllly shiiieeett she literally became a sword. How terrifying is that, forced against your will to be tied down to an inanimate object while your consciousness continues for 400 years.

You'd go insane. That's 400 years of mental torture and anguish.

Users who are viewing this thread