I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

ya kno i thought she wanted the 13 princes mom dead? so like her last letter could trigger the whole tyrant thing? whys she trying to save her?

@amazed_bun If I remember correctly, his mother's letter DIDN'T inspire him to be a tyrant. It was the opposite. I think she told him to not stand out and live in the shadows or something (I'll have to go back to find her exact wording), which is what he did in the previous life. He never became the emperor (nor tyrant). But he was the one who ruled the empire in the background.

EDIT:
Chapter 10: "Dylan rules the empire in the shadows". When people found out the truth, they blamed his mother who wrote ".. don't stand out, and you have to survive no matter what" in her will. He lived by his mother's words and didn't try to fight for the throne but decided to pull the strings behind the scenes.

Also having reread this I just realized that the herb wouldn't cure her but would only lessen her pain (so she'll probably end up dying anyway), so as @Reina001 said, Charlize is probably trying to gain Dylan's favour.

@amazed_bun
if i remember correctly, she wants to get on his good side so she’ll give his mom the herb so that she won’t feel pain when she dies. that way the prince will care more about her words after the mom is dead.

@amazed_bun She doesn't particularly want the 13th prince's mom dead. She just needs her to influence the 13th prince in choosing the path to become a real tyrant (not the one from the shadows). It was the 13th prince's mom who told him not to attract attention, like just blend in the background, that's why he was not crowned as the emperor, rather he controlled the empire from the shadows. She wants him to become the actual emperor who would terrorize the people and destroy the empire.

@vvasu001 mangadex sometimes glitches if you've been reading multiple chapters, it sometimes keeps 1 or more loaded pages from the previous chapter so you have to refresh the page.

unless it really did have an error that's already been fixed, then just ignore this lol

Awh I like this new guy, I hope he's a character we can like and not there just for plot XD I want her to be able to confide in someone T_T
love this series, thanks so much for the update!

Thats a pretty unusal question you ask someone after not seeing each other for along time....

I think it’s BC her dad and eldest brother have been acting like she’s dead (see: funeral flowers at her place at the dining table she was made unwelcome at before she left those clowns).

Users who are viewing this thread