I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
@Neumann1221 I regret nothing. It made me more excited for the next chapters. And the little bro has a brain he’s still shit regardless of anything.

That song is a premonition???

And man, that brother? Too bad he didn't take care of her

Will she ran away now?

i dont have pity the youngest brother, he's a spineless bastard that did nothing for her and only cared about his own ass

I'm honestly confused. What even was his first wish?
All I got from this was naming the group and the song.

What was Dylan’s first wish? “Indulge me”? I don’t understand. Can someone tell me what he meant by that?

@Winie he want a more informal relationship with her and indulging can mean he wants to be pampered by her from time to time, like having his head pat, an hug or napping on her thighs, she sitting and him lying down, stuff like what a couple or even a parent and child would do together, they still are in a master and disciple / Teacher and student relationship and he wants a change from that.
He clearly fell for her and wants to slowly make her fall in love with him and small endearing gestures are a good way to begin.

Oh, Koreans and their weird love for Russian names. Or for Russian word, in that case. (author probably fell to a case of bad translation, because оттенок is kinda cute word (at least, for me as a Russian-native) and means "a shade of color", when pro-o-obably author have wanted it to be just "the shade" (which is тень, also means "shadow") It makes sense, given knight's black outfits) anyway, good job, translation team, with finding equivalent (although it hurts russian heart a bit, getting English words instead, haha)

Wow, this comic is so good!!! I’ll have to check if there is a novel in English version!! I gotta give it to the Scans group, they find good stuff!

@animegirl111 Exactly what I was thinking haha, I cringed a little.... like if it was irl there's no music 😂
ML is a wholesome boi T^T

Users who are viewing this thread