I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

How does she expect to get closer to the prince, when they literally just exchanged few words. I know, that she tries to be "mysterious", but it's kinda getting boring how she always thinking "hmm... he's not interested in me".
I really wish to see some interaction between them, since it's the main point of this story.

@RoundRobin a few clarification

Charlizle didn’t have magic in her first life, the mana that made her powerful now was the mana that each emperor pushed into her as a sword. She must’ve been overpowered by multiple mages (those who conducted experiment) plus the threat that her family and fiance will die.

About the tutoring, Dylan is the 13th prince. He is faraway from the throne that is why they allowed even incompetent people to tutor him (this is maybe to mock Dylan too) since they don’t really care abt him. The other prince felt threaten because when Dylan accepted Charlizle as his tutor, he basically announced that he has interest in succeeding the throne. That is how they perceived his action. And since he is too faraway the thrown, the emperor doesn’t care if he died, since he has a lot of sons.

The translated novel isn’t too faraway in the story yet (at 45 chs). But from what I understood so far is that, Charlizle doesn’t want to rule the empire herself. She just want to get her revenge and scram. So she chose Dylan to become emperor. She is the only one who knows how gifted Dylan was and he was overshadowed by the 5th prince. Basically, 5th prince became emperor but Dylan was the brain behind his ascension. Maybe she sympathize because like her, Dylan’s skills was never recognized.

Quick updates is the best kind of updates! I cant wait for ML to be a simp over Charlize lol thanks scan team!

Banned
You know, I really do enjoy the premise of this series and the characters so far and other things, but my god... the way it is written is just so.... terrible. All this "Charize felt like this" and "Charize was not one to do X" or "the Duke realized then that Y" like... stop with the "telling" and exposition and learn how to tell the story/the way characters feel in better ways, especially when you LITERALLY are a Manhwa and things can be shown VISUALLY with how their expressions are :|

Feels more like I'm reading a summary on a wiki instead of reading the story itself.

I like this type of MC , she wastes no time and goes to demolish their asses.Good.

Dex-chan lover
the feel when you were going to read the novel but a sudden spam of chapters comes in, woop woop

I have set up my alarm every hour so i could het first dibs on the updates lol thank you again scan team!

Did anyone else yell YEET after she put the snobby librarian in place? No...? Just me...?

Until which chapter will be the speed releases? So I can at least prepare myself for the drought before the regular release 😭 I'm loving this manhwa already....

Preparing my heart for the post-mass-update withdrawal :,,,) thank u so much for gifting us with this 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread