I Tamed the Wild Duke

The author literally can’t progress a storyline and just draws the same thing every chapter. Boring and annoying. Don’t waste your time. Thanks for taking the time to translate it tho!!

I think this manhwa will be good if the author put more hard work in drawing it. I mean, I think the author can draw well but unfortunately, he/she doesn't want to put more effort to it. It's quite sad, you know.

I really appreciate the art because its good but it was quite disappointing and saddens me cuz' the cursing and bad fingers was about half the chapters shown. I can't keep up with the plot because it was confusing. But i really appreciate the art style and thank you for translating it.
Sorry tho cuz' i can't continue reading this story with the plot being twisted and confusing. Maybe I'll reread it if the cursing and bad fingers were lessen.

It’s funny, but the expressions don’t really get through and it’s not really immersive for me.

this manhwa is so bad it’s driving me crazy. she imagined to curse off the duke (or whoever the guy is) so why are you being so tiMiD? you should’ve done what you imagined.

nvm, if you want to be a cockroach so bad, i’ll gladly slap you with my slippers and send you back to heaven.

I am enjoying this immensely, it has a lot of potential, cant wait to see more! Thank you for your hard work! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@oorangejooz omg fr i was reading this to see what its about and it gives me teenager rebellion fck u im cool vibes 😭😭😭

This feels like a mass produced chinese manhua rather than a korean one... the art is amazing, but story-wise it’s terrible😕😩

Thank you translation team for your efforts 💜

Horrible storytelling and the artist went big on speech bubbles instead of creating an atmosphere with more art of the characters and the background.
Everything looks like minimum effort. Besides being generic isekai×reincarnation×duke, there isn't anything noteworthy about this :/
Sorry not sorry.
It's a big hot mess

This is soooo half assed. A lot of empty scrolling. The art is cute, but that is the only good thing about this. 2/10

Wtf is this?? Cute art but horrible storytelling. Overall it is boring and annoying. Totally waste of time

This actually motivated me to start practicing drawing again, it's just so bad. It's obvious the author only focused on making the mc's face pretty, but the other characters look horrible and especially the hands TT
As other said, the story has nothing remarkable and it has no flow nor atmosphere at all. Maybe the mc's personality can be refreshing for some people but I'm not the type to act carefree and swear all the time so it's no a from me. The middle finger gag become obnoxious really fast.
Overall I feel like this comic is just one big joke.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this one. Her cursing and scampering is supposed to be funny but it doesn't distract from the fact that she hasn't actually done anything or said anything even of minor importance to the duke and his cousin (OR IN GENERAL).

I feel bad for saying this but this is like a manhua 😂😂 pretty but with bad writing. I dunno but this manhwa seems to be about female empowerment... but it feels so obnoxious and wrong. I hated her from the beginning too. I get that it was unfair for her to be in a place she doesn't belong and is trying to run away, but damn I can't stand her attitude.
I like the art though. She's pretty.

never read, just noticed the really bad score and the comments are telling me its like I Am My Wife so the One Star brigade might come here next

Users who are viewing this thread