I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Coming soon on a fanbox near you:
818c091b28dfb64a89cc94d562b8299e.gif
It's been months from the last update on yandere chan, he only updated some background pages of the main story. No lewds for the foreseeable future

Aggregator gang
He's gonna go in for the kiss and she faints right before, then the bodyguard will pop out of the closet to take her away

Group Leader
...which is exactly what the door-in-the-face technique is about? A overly big request that gets declined, followed by a smaller request that gets accepted to appease.
Sorry, the reading comprehension of some was left on the door before they talked 😂

Dex-chan lover
Can someone confirm if my interpretation is correct? band is the "elastic band that is used to secure a certain stack of money"
As I imagine, 10 notes of 10k yen folded in half then ten of these joined together to make 1mi yen. 3 bands = 3mi yen

edit: found this image later
iu

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can someone confirm if my interpretation is correct? band is the "elastic band that is used to secure a certain stack of money"
As I imagine, 10 notes of 10k yen folded in half then ten of these joined together to make 1mi yen. 3 bands = 3mi yen

iu
She is looking for clothes, such as hair bands. She wants something with his scent.

Dex-chan lover
God bless us surviving this.
put on sunglasses and ncis theme play

Group Leader

iu
You're about right. A 'band' is a slang term for a stack of $100 bills that make up $1,000 in American currency. She's using 3 bands at 1 million each - 3 million yen is just under $20 thousand.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure she would survive kissing him. She might have a stroke with all that overflowing excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread