I Want to Eat Your Pancreas - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Road First Travelled

I'am not crying, it's just sweat.

fuck it's cold, but why the hell am i sweating so much...?!

T.T

Dex-chan lover
That was great.
Such a touching manga that really had me feeling bad near the end but the ending made me content.
Thanks for all the translations.

10/10
such a good ending
its pretty rare for a short/axed manga to have a good closure(most of them sucks ball tbh)
this one definitely nail it
thank you nekyou group

Fed-Kun's army
Dang. The feels made me cry like a baby even more than when I stub my toe. ???

Contributor
Great read.

I wonder if the 'him' part refers to the gumball guy and that Kyouko was interested in him?

I was avoiding this manga since the very first time I saw it because of the tragedy tag.... But then, a couple days ago, I went to the cinema to watch its animation movie version and I love it.... I really expected to cry a lot, but there were only a few moments when it hits you really hard, apart from said moments it's an absolutely enjoyable and heart-warming story....
I hoped for the manga to be a little more complete(complex maybe?) but nevertheless in the end it was still pretty good.

Thanks a lot to the guys of `Nekyou for translate it!

PS: If you have the opportunity to do it, I really recommend you all to watch the movie because it's pretty well done and because it shows some things that the manga doesn't have in it.

I wonder if the 'him' part refers to the gumball guy and that Kyouko was interested in him?
@Coldlight
It was him that was somewhat interested in her, they didn't interact with each other in the manga but they do it a little in the movie...

Double-page supporter
I remember now why I didn't want to finish it. Japanese dramas are so... saddening.

What would've made it better if they heard "ooooohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohoho" but that's fine too

Users who are viewing this thread