I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Am I the only one who hates how quickly she goes from ‚I’ll jump out of a window and sell my bro just to get away’ to ‚Nahhhh I don’t hate you. Meh’? Like she obv hates the princess life, get a hint dude. Are we still doing stockholm syndrome shoujo in 2020?

@treswimming

You’re right. I guess I mistook the 2nd chapter and thought that it was the princes will that forced her to be his fiancee. I was weirded out that she didn’t dislike him while she hated this life and was desperate to get away. I still got tonal whiplash in that scene but it makes a bit more sense now.

Tbh I wish she had more time in the country, with everyone around her pushing her to do stuff I can only imagine how shitty that feels along with separating her from her closest maid

Yo wth idk if hes really a good yandere if i have to read the comments to find out hes a yandere and not a generic lunatic

I hope she manages to get away and the story turns into a shitshow of her being hunted by an entire country while meeting random hot guys on her travels.

Word of advice for the prince: Just save her from her princess lessons and she will love you for life!! :))

@dementedcockroachondrugs IKR??? Can they not ruin this for people who actually reads it and is relying on the goodwill of the translators group to work on this

Dex-chan lover
pg 10: and i really fucking want everyone to fuck off and let her be free, fucking prince
pg 13: the motherfucker sent her maid away! hes getting worse every page!....also did banana fuck the brother?
pg 16: fucking A girl, u gotta say YES i fucking hate u!

Wow I hate absolutely everyone in this story. Except for the fl. Everyone is so cruel and selfish! Fucking listen to her! She’s miserable! And all you can think about is making her queen and have to deal with this shit the rest of her life!

The prince is complete shit. He should appear in a story like “Beware of the Villianess” where he can be with his fellow trash leads. The very thought of her actually “falling in love with him” (STOCKHOME SYNDROME!!!!!!) makes me feel nothing but disgust.

None of this is even slightly funny. It’s incredibly creepy and makes me positively ill. I can’t believe this got picked up for a manga adaptation. What were those people thinking?

Dropping this dumpster fire before I throw up. I wish there was a zero option of the rating for this. But since there isn’t I’ll have to settle for 1.

Sorry to the team translating it. No hate towards you guys. You keep doing what you do.

Edit: You can’t just chalk everything up to him being a “yandere” and push all these awful things he’s done under the rug! I’ve read dozens of yandere stories! And enjoyed them! But this guy is the absolute worst! I’ve read “365 days” and that guy was a better person! And he spent the entire story fighting to not kill his love interest!

Wow. After princess training the girls become grateful for their freedom, it must be really bad. Also Banana San been really busy with the brother 😏

Users who are viewing this thread