I Want to Use the Skills Given to Earn Money and Flirt With Beauties From Other Worlds - Ch. 9.3

Dex-chan lover
Pelvic muscles can be strengthened with Kegel exercises, these exercises can assist you whether you are a man or a woman. For men it is stated that it helps with erectile dysfunction and to maintain an erection for a longer period of time, for women it helps with tightening the vagina. Additionally the sphincter is a muscle.

Basically what I'm saying is. They gonna have more intense shmex and the MC having maxed stat is probably why he can fuck all night long with multiple bazoonga oh mama ladies.

Supporter
Author gotta slow down MC's harem growth to slide in more erotic seggs scene with current harem roster. :kreygasm:
I would definitely recommend the novel if you haven’t seen it. It sounds great at first but it does get repetitive after like the 6(?)th girl

Dex-chan lover
I just found this guilty pleasure today and binge read it. Thanks for all the releases Trap.

Dex-chan lover
hope more chapters of this come out soon its pretty good, hard to find erotica fantasy that isnt censored

Dex-chan lover
hope more chapters of this come out soon its pretty good, hard to find erotica fantasy that isnt censored
tbh this is probably one of the best erotica mangas; it's got harem, it's got hot women, but not a whole bunch of cringe or randomly thrown in NTR

Dex-chan lover
Basically what I'm saying is. They gonna have more intense shmex and the MC having maxed stat is probably why he can fuck all night long with multiple bazoonga oh mama ladies.
He got max stats cause of potions. He last in bed cause of his skills the goddess gave him (he mentions them few times, like they allow him to fuck girls without hurting them even thou his dick is monster size cause of same skills). He drinks "stamina" potions if he fucks to much/long.

Dex-chan lover
Select game difficulty:
  • Story mode [selected]
  • Standard
  • Veteran
  • I am the God of war

Users who are viewing this thread