I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@Ravenbeyondwhite
Not at all! You brought up valid points that only make sense, this type of stuff is usually never considered or explained in these stories and it always annoyed me, there needs to be a system and it needs to be explained especially and specifically in this scenario of a romance yknow?

I have to confess though, I don't play DnD (despite finding it interesting and I do one day want to play it, I've had the opportunity once or twice but I was busy so I couldn't take it...) but I feel like that type of thought process should be standard. I don't know maybe it's just me haha

@Mongri it's standard , the problem here are the people in this comment section seeing pedo everywhere

Fed-Kun's army
@Ravenbeyondwhite (i know this was a 3 month old post but i gotta say somethin on this) i know different species age at different rates in fantasy, and even though she is mentally older, what needs to be remembered here is... her physical body is only 3 years old, and given that the dragon kid said his coming of age ceremony is coming up, that means he is equivalent to a 15 year old at most human... and he admits that he likes younger girls, and is attracted to her 3 year old looking body... he a pedo dragon. he may not be an older pedo dragon, but he still a pedo dragon.

Them :
7ca8d4c0da910a2bfd66d2bdb7962af9.jpg

Well, he isn't. When he said he likes younger girls he could have been talking about he doesn't like women older than himself. His coming of age could be decades away who knows? in this type of time period, it could be between 14-16. By the looks of his body and mentality, it should be around the age of8 or 10, or maybe even 11 in human terms.

Users who are viewing this thread