I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World.

Dex-chan lover
@TjapDjemboet
Internet, forums and trolls who could have seen that coming ? My job is only to shine a light on the changes. A legally permissable name change is not a problem. A new group reviving a stagnated series, sometimes will change the name to put there mark on it.

Not discounting the trolls who do out of fun. Not sure if change history is a thing on mangadex. I would to smack them upside the head and ask "What the hell are you thinking?"
It's very ignorant to think everything should be in English titles. The author can decide to call it whatever he/she wants.

I can be 100% sure that "Solo Leveling" the most popular manga on mangadex is not called that in Korean.

Group Leader
@doppler I could change it back, but I choose not. To be involved in war edits with trolls, just wasting time because solo scanlating itself had consuming much time. Let them have a little fun, as the MD system also at fault here. Just upload a chapter with 2-3 pages, anyone can be a group leader with manga editing ability.

Dex-chan lover
That’s what I’m tryin to figure out. Seems like it got a huge hate train a while back and haven’t seen anything from it sense.
Well thats a real shame. An MC punching girls is pretty rare and that makes this funny

Users who are viewing this thread