I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
Had to reread this. Thought they accidentally killed the mother and subsequently left the chicks to their fate.

Word was "another" not "mother". Lazy reading at its finest here, folks.

Dex-chan lover
feels like 2/3 of the pages could have been taken out and nothing of worth would have been lost.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, having an isekai protagonist that actually seems excited as opposed to the jaded or overthinking protagonists of other isekais is kind of nice. I don’t know why, but even if it is an overused story full of cliches it seems to have a bit of soul compared to other manga of the genre. He’s excited, but not so star-struck to the point of seeming naive, where a lot of authors seem to have issue

Double-page supporter
i highly doubt this but i truly hope that one loud obnoxious girl isn't a main part of his story. He already has the merchant girl so i truly hope shes the only one that stays relevant as the other girl couldn't even say a sincere thanks without regretting it for whatever odd reason. I mean, he literally didn't have to give you shit and yet you barely squeeze out a thanks? bitch.

@penmore Yeah, she literally just went off on the guy for nothing, putting both her team and MC in an awkward position.

If she wanted it so much she could’ve asked MC already and from what I see she’s that one toxic member that the other’s are just too timid to kick out.

I’d appreciate the manga not injecting drama into a somewhat wholesome story with an unnecessary drama queen.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so soft hearted.
Having a summoned monster who was so loyal and faithful to you, its definitely will be touching my heart.
MC having giving the bird carcass to the adventurers, i think its alright, because it will definitely bring more good relationship he had to others, and at the same time, he really dont need those because of his skill abilities.

I hope his fantasy mood will be in more 2 years in his time in that world, and by that time, he should had a companion/party of woman whom he could adore and cherish together with his summoned monster.
For MC, i prefer tsundere elf, so that everyday is fun retorting to each other...

Group Leader
the-only-good-goblin-are-the-ones-who-never-come-36983068.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh that one character that was lined up on the first chapter. I guess they are significant?

For those of you who missed it, on page 8 the loud-mouthed bitch said they should just attack him and take the bird by force.

That would have been the point where I decided I wouldn't hand it over, regardless of whether or not I needed it or the money. She was literally advocating for, at a minimum, unprovoked assault, and at worst, murder. She never bothered to ask for it, or hell, even demand it. She never said, "can we have that" or "please give us that." She didn't even demand it by saying "give us that right now." She said, "he has it, I guess we'd better take it by force." She went from zero to assault/murder, with absolutely no in-between.

I'm sure we're all just supposed to forget about that, with the way the chapter ended. But characters who behave like that are the worst, and I will never understand Japan's obsession with them.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that mean girl should be taken out of the group. She was totally toxic. She's just making enemies and trash talking her own party.

Dex-chan lover
...im sad coz manga rules dictate that the redhead will become art of the mc harem....

Users who are viewing this thread