Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@sukakoding

Its society. If you have the village idiot all of a sudden become the village sage, how angry would people be? Very angry, angry that the idiot is more powerful than them.

His mother, must of been in the same shoes as her son. She was weak, she was picked on, scorned, and belittled. Until the Hermit came along. Trapped her in the 100 million year training (Which some of us wouldn't mind going through), and made her into a person that's grateful of every moment of her life, achieve magnificent achievements, and decided to live the rest of her years as a hermit as well.

She was a hero, till she had her son.

Group Leader
@EVILTRAFFICCONE Thank you very much for your words, we also love this manga, it is nice to read this type of comments, it helps to rest the soul after so much work 🤗😘

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

ngl, following a singular particular family line and messing with them sounds pretty neat

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, once he's done in the subspace, his memories of training there kinda start to fade ending up a bit like dreams.

Anyway, I was weird out by his coming home thing, but once we find out his mom knows the hermit, things got interesting.

Whoa I didn't expect the mom to know the hermit interest for this has grown immensely for me looking forward to next chapter now.

What I find interesting is the "something" that was "missing." It was sort of implied that he was giving up something to push the button, with the way the hermit hesitated before saying "of course you can push it as many times as you want." But this is basically a confirmation that he has paid some sort of price for the vast span of time he spent training. We just aren't sure yet what that price is.

It's interesting that the mother knows the Time Hermit, and appears to have noticed that her son is missing something he had before. Either she's taken one of his offers himself at some point, or she's otherwise involved. I'm in agreement with the people who have said this made the story more interesting, because it has. It's not a cheap cliche of power tripping, there are loads of those already and most of them are boring. There is something else at play here. I've always liked Isekais where there's more to the Isekai event than is apparent in the cliche, like The World's Best Assassin, and this looks like something similar, but with the power trip cliche instead.

Dex-chan lover
Last page in the raw the mother actually talked about some 'seals' getting loose. The translation isn't that accurate tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
Prediction:
Mom is like... Another deity or someone on the level as hermit of time and mc is just supposed to be "with limitless potential" and he gets the button again but with something attached so he doesnt just get OP super fast

Users who are viewing this thread