Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Aggregator gang
Dude you already suspected her for the previous incident. Why would you trust her at this point NOT to cause an incident for shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
Leia sensei is such a troll... but considering the other 4, she's more workable.

I thought I found an Hentai MC on page 4 and things were about to get ntr

Dex-chan lover
The "chapter" ending with someone calling out to Allen is just weird. I'm guessing this isn't how the author planned the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit... When the Director makes it a point to butt-in about anything involving Allen, it feels like aside from his swordsmanship, she also knows about his "family" especially his mother. Since his mother also seemed to know the Hermit and had this oppressive aura when she saw him.. So, anyone else think his family is famous?

@Kireato A lot of authors or scans groups are breaking up chapters now... For example: Instead of just chapter 7, it's like this 7.1/7.2/7.3. Most of the time it's all still just the single chapter of 7. However, there are also times when there is so much information in a chapter that is an adaption from a LN/WN, they have to break it up, so it doesn't have 1 chapter with like 100 pages.

Dex-chan lover
The Teacher is the best! MC-kun please get more self-confidence! Without it you will never handle a harem

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this bitch's problem? did MC's mom bully her in school or something? seems she has done absolutely everything she can to ruin him since the ceremony

Double-page supporter
This manga is just a bunch of cunts doing dumbass things.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't sure about Ria with all the "tsundere ends up in a slave/master relationship with the MC" trope but if you don't count the director she's best girl, she even dropped the tsundere act and stood up for him without calling him a fool right after

Supporter
The teacher just salvaged the stupid Main Character's "but im so muh weak and pathetic" even despite being ridiculously strong. Having a main character have such a extreme dissonance between how powerful they are and how they perceive themselves is so offputting.

Users who are viewing this thread