Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Group Leader
@stal2walk Mackerel clouds are those clouds that form lines in the sky, here's a reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackerel_sky (Not to be confused with Mackarel, the fish). It's impossible to make a cloud attack sound cool though, my other choice was cirrocumulus, which is a synonym, but you get the idea, pretty lame regardless. I was also debating wether or not to keep the names in japanese, since "Uroko Gumo" and "Sabi Otoshi" sound better than mackerel sky and rust remover, in my opinion anyways. I decided to keep a few things as they were from the previous scan (Cause what the heck is a position? Use sword form as the translation or something Kid, position is not a thing) out of respect for them.

Dex-chan lover
Ok enough, I'm dropping this. The idea of training 1M years is unrealistic enough (it's such a half-baked fantasy. No one can train continuously for that long without getting bored), but here we have OP MC who didn't hold back. I mean, he always unleashes his full power, so why his enemies didn't get brutally massacred? There should be a huge gap in their power.

I like it, cuz not something cliche scene when those three defeated by mc and then having hatred more after

Double-page supporter
I don’t know why I keep punishing my self with this trash

Supporter
Gasp. People who acknowledge the gap in power and apologize? What is this sorcery?

Nice. At least those 3 guys understand the strength difference. Unlike all those isekai trash manga that just go on raging

Dex-chan lover
do you really want to be friends with someone who calls his technique "mackarel sky cut"

Aggregator gang
There is some respect in admitting a loss

So many D-tier fantasy villains in manga go do stupid shit after losing like this

@anak_sampah well if you read it again from the start. he got bored training halfway and questioning himself why he did that training. but got his motivation back after seeing the result.

also hoping a realistic thing happen in a manga? well sir you came to the wrong neighbourhood.

Users who are viewing this thread