Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
"then he woke up from his dream and turned on his phone to see "#RIPMIKA" trending on his twitter feed"
Happy end.

Dex-chan lover
guess he is ignoring the breaking and entering, stalking, harassment and all around mental fuckery she did huh?

Welp of course they still have a happy time together. Fuck logic amiright? She fucked him up so badly his brain doesn't work anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, who couldn't have predicted this outcome from 1000 miles away /s. Imagine my shock.

Dex-chan lover
*Meets stalker*
Normal person: "S-so all this time...!? You're crazy! What's wrong with you?!"
This guy: "Wow, you're so good at stalking!"

He should have at the very least exploded on her. She deserves punishment. A casual conversation isn't gonna cut it.

Here's how it plays out:

"Fumika, tell me what you did from the first time we met"

'Blah blah blah'

"So what possessed you to do this, yadda yadda," you get the point I'm making here

This chick needs some mental reconfiguration and he is the only person she knows who can mold her back into a functioning human.

I'm pretty sure he's already broken on the inside, stockholm syndrome maybe? The verdict is... BREAK HER LEGS!

Double-page supporter
I knew everything would work out that way, once the boy opens his mouth to speak, instead of staying silent like before….

Aggregator gang
at least tell him that you feel sorry lady, it's like "hehe lets forget hehe"

Double-page supporter
Bro finally
n7Q3iot.jpg

Dex-chan lover
“You know, now that I’ve messed up your head and your life pretty badly just because you laughed (!?) at me once, we can be together as if nothing happened”

“Sure, why not?”

Lmao this garbage. Thankfully in 2 chapters we are free

Group Leader
Just waiting for the moment when the knife comes out and she says they can both die happy together 😈

Users who are viewing this thread