IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 37 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
Sneezing into your hand like that is really unhygienic Mimisuke what if you have to do a handshake event or something? Well I say that but most her fans would probably not care and the resolve for them to never wash that hand again would be even stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Koyuki Looking really pretty there, also has a great dad

Every time Shiori has a small amount of screentime i like her more and more, please i want more Shiori screentime.

Also a friendly reminder that Karin is still having a existential crisis.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

koyukis dad is so real for doing that, reminds me of my own dad who despite my sudden change from reclusive shutin to headstrong go-getter supports me through it all even if he doesnt really want me to do some of the things im planning

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The characterization is so strong in this series. So many girls and they're all unique.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

this is hilarious, Ritsu just immediately realized that something happened lol XD

I'm in love with how air-headed Shiori is by now. She looks like a cool beauty, dances gracefully but she's just out here saying some of the most hilarious lines lol XD

Props to Koyuki, chasing her dream is a very hard thing to do, especially since her dream is to be an idol. And her dad's speech was so heart-warming, I'm glad he supports her!!!

I didn't realize Tsumugi was so smol omfg!!! Or maybe Yuuri is just very tall? Damn now I want a chart of the girls' height!

Also, are we finally getting some Futaba sisters focused chapter!?! I'm super hyped for the next chapter now!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Weird but a bit refreshing to see Tsukuba being the more decisive one of the pair of sisters, I wonder how Yuri will take her change of attitude, if she can accept and embrace I’m it’d actually be very freeing for her.

I’m a bit surprised Ibuki didn’t realize the handsome but beautiful charm of women in suits yet. I hope we get to see some reactions of some of Mimisuke’s former classmates after the show finally airs.

Thank you very much for the chapter, as always.

Double-page supporter
This is such a great series, man. I only started reading it 10 days ago thanks to a reddit comment recommending it to me and I already want to re-read it.
literally discovered this series on this past Sunday (3/24)!!

I binged it all one night before the work week and have no regrets. Now, I also want to re-read it 😤

I hope this series blows up bc I so badly need an anime

Last edited:
I still have the feeling that Yuuri will be eliminated.
she better be
Koyukis dad a G, although i still want her to get eliminated
bruh why?
I'm glad many people commenting today. Because it's show this manga slowly getting the recognition it deserve
nah, not nearly enough. This is PEAK. Still waiting for anime
For her birthday present Suzu gets 10kg of whey
QaMvEsv.png

Also, happy birthday suzu! Best girl ong

Users who are viewing this thread