Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 145.5 - I have to... go home... nude...?

Dex-chan lover
That must have been a hell of a sight. Big tiddy high school girl streaking lmao

Double-page supporter
suddenly i'm very 9invested on this arc for reasons i never expected, I wanna know how nadly this will break Yoshi's grasp on reality

Nagatoro already has the worst biweekly schedule, and on top of that author takes extra week to draw his fetishes and make you buy it along with main story. Thank god I don't have to pay for it. Looks like someone got too cocky and hasn't heard criticism from editor for a long time.
Canceling Deluxe edition was a big mistake, as Nanashi completely lost any sense of responsibility for bonus content and stopped add something for main story right after volume 12.
Want to go back to doujin and take a break from drawing Nagatoro? No problem, but don't make Nagatoro fans pay for your vacation

Dex-chan lover
1R5TQI6.png

:ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
You better phrase that more carefully or else you will get Nanashi to return to monke
Honestly, people keep talking about the animals with 774, but the actual thing that he did aside from the exhibitionism, was the guro

This author has done some exhibition doujins in the past so this isn't surprising

Dex-chan lover
Hey, his shenanigans eventually got us Nagatoro, though even that was a miss if he didn't make any changes like toning down Nagatoro's personality.
I'm fine with his exhibitionist fetishes manga.. But not the Monkey one that's NAAAH for me.. I'm afraid he's back to to another one of that..

Dex-chan lover
I agree, Yoshi. That was freaking disgusting. All that excess fat flopping around grossly...

Contributor
I feel sad for all the girls in the Nagatoroverse that lack nipples. It's an epidemic.

Fed-Kun's army
Nagatoro already has the worst biweekly schedule, and on top of that author takes extra week to draw his fetishes and make you buy it along with main story. Thank god I don't have to pay for it. Looks like someone got too cocky and hasn't heard criticism from editor for a long time.
Canceling Deluxe edition was a big mistake, as Nanashi completely lost any sense of responsibility for bonus content and stopped add something for main story right after volume 12.
Want to go back to doujin and take a break from drawing Nagatoro? No problem, but don't make Nagatoro fans pay for your vacation
Imagine complaining about how an artist makes their series while pirating it.

Users who are viewing this thread