Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Well~ I'm stuffed, Senpai!

Dex-chan lover
Protip: when treating someone, recommend a dish — that way the person will know the price range in which they can choose, that way you won't land in an embarrassing situation of having to decline their choice because of your budget. Conversely, keep in mind that when you are recommended something by a person who's treating you, the person isn't actually advising you to get that exact dish (far from it, it might be something they personally dislike), they are letting you know how much money they are comfortable spending on treating you. Well, dependent on the person knowing that this is a tool of etiquette, of course, I've met a surprising amount of people who take dinner recommendations literally. And even if your budget allows for any choice in the establishment's menu, it's still the right move to recommend something (in this case, the most expensive meal on the menu), otherwise your companion will feel too embarrassed to order something out of the more expensive items.

Dex-chan lover
the correct answer for her is housewife
and I guess the correct answer for him is handsome normalfag lol

Oh my goodness, talk about foreshadowing. This exact issue was brought up again In the most recent chapter, how my friggin boy Hachiouji is saddened at how he still doesn't know much of anything about Nagatoro; being her career, or "dream" as I put it.

Users who are viewing this thread