Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

"i'll find a cute girl like mother"
well, the MC already find the "cute girl", the only thing stoping him is his conscience

Dex-chan lover
I'll return the tiara, my family is more important

Unfortunately this act will later result in angering the other ducal houses. After the saintess regalia were determined to be ordinary ornaments, the king distributed them across the ducal households, which they took as an award of prestige and honour for serving the royals.
By returning the tiara, the dad has unknowingly set a precedent for the royals to demand the regalia back from the other houses, which is akin to withdrawing said award. And noble pride being what it is...

Also,
there is more than 1 reincarnator in this story...

Dex-chan lover
man I feel like the dad in this series is pretty dumb, I hope they show that he isn't, getting tired of seeing dumb parents and MC

You behead captured thots asap to prevent more fkenings. Ok? Am i understood?

There's a slice-of-life tag but this doesn't feel like it at all so far... Conspiracy, politics, mysteries, and possible family ruin flags or life threatening risks for just having his existence being known in the noble society...

Dex-chan lover
SUDUCED?! That's one crap guard. You need to seriously reevaluate your staff.

Double-page supporter
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE MERCY WITH EVIL.
I would have AT LEAST broken their legs and arms as they wont be needing them

Double-page supporter
Looks like the scammer rolled a 20 on not getting killed on the spot after rolling a 1 on negotiation

Users who are viewing this thread