I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
But you should always doubt things people tell you, until you can confirm either way.

You can tell that smile on page 5 belongs to someone awesome.

If someone insults someone else, tag them for that, and don't make up other stuff.

"She's a weirdo."
Yes. Yes she is.

Rare panel of Ali-ali getting excited about something that isn't her own villainessness.

Mel's even more adorable than I imagined.

Dex-chan lover
And everyone else that was there shouting and accusing how horrible our villainess is just stays silent and takes no responsibility. Most of the nobles needs to be replaced if they’re acting this stupid and doesn’t get any consequences from it.

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be a bit of duplicated dialogue on page 21, left upper panel, Prince Duke speech bubbles

Other than this extremely minor thing, amazing work as usual Su1phur & team. Thank you guy for continuing this one, I always crack a smile when I notice your update.

Group Leader
There seems to be a bit of duplicated dialogue on page 21, left upper panel, Prince Duke speech bubbles

Other than this extremely minor thing, amazing work as usual Su1phur & team. Thank you guy for continuing this one, I always crack a smile when I notice your update.
Thank you. Just uploaded a fix. However, I am going to finish this book and then move onto another series.

Dex-chan lover
And everyone else that was there shouting and accusing how horrible our villainess is just stays silent and takes no responsibility. Most of the nobles needs to be replaced if they’re acting this stupid and doesn’t get any consequences from it.
Notice how they gang up on the accuser to cover their own duplicity in the matter. The cult of Liz is even scarier than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Liz is one of my favorite 'false' heroines I've ever seen in a villainess manga. She's (as far as I can tell) a good person, but charismatic and naive, a dangerous mix. Everything she does seems genuine, but every act of kindness has a backhanded edge that feels dangerous. I feel like there might be some twisted charm magic behind her actions, but I genuinely can't tell if it's just her innate charm.

I think I'd label her as a sociopath, but I don't know how accurate that is to the actual mental affliction. I'm trying to imagine a way for her to be 'defeated' later in the story where she actually understands the extent of her 'wrongs', or if the story just leaves her powerless and believing that she 'wasn't good enough to save people' the way she needed to.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Wow even cults aren't that cohesive and condemning of someone extreme who gets caught.

Mel reminds me of that maid from "story of a jobless champion"

Also wow that hints about their romance was so blatant. Wonder what Liz will do about this.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Liz is one of my favorite 'false' heroines I've ever seen in a villainess manga. She's (as far as I can tell) a good person, but charismatic and naive, a dangerous mix. Everything she does seems genuine, but every act of kindness has a backhanded edge that feels dangerous. I feel like there might be some twisted charm magic behind her actions, but I genuinely can't tell if it's just her innate charm.

I think I'd label her as a sociopath, but I don't know how accurate that is to the actual mental affliction. I'm trying to imagine a way for her to be 'defeated' later in the story where she actually understands the extent of her 'wrongs', or if the story just leaves her powerless and believing that she 'wasn't good enough to save people' the way she needed to.
Nah I'd call her an even scarier case of 'protagonist syndrome' where she's actually right about it. We've seen many otome trash heroines who're reincarnated and think the world revolves around them.
They're always wrong and don't act like og heroine at all.
But here SHE IS THE OG HEROINE and there is a legit WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER correction being applied. Worst of it all she's partially aware of it. Nothing is more terrifying to me than that. It's Monika but not yandere and you're part of the sim too.

Dex-chan lover

it definitely feels innate to me. I don’t think she can control it at all or else she’d start targeting those who are naturally immune to her powers.

I don’t think she’s the threat. It’s everyone else who’s dangerous because as time passes, they’re gonna keep getting more and more fanatical and insane and will view our mc as a true threat.

just imagine you’re Liz, a gentle person who hates violence, but people keep killing in your name and nobody ever tells you that you’re in the wrong. Can you imagine anything more terrifying than that?

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
dwtv43.png

this is me btw if any of you care

Users who are viewing this thread